IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2022 Prelims & Mains Pdf in Hindi: – IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 CRP XI Notification for 7855 Posts has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). The Clerk online application form will open on October 7, 2022, and will close on October 27, 2022. IBPS will conduct preliminary and mains examinations to select eligible candidates after completing the online registration for clerk recruitment. As a result, all of you can access the official website to download the Pre & Main Exam Syllabus Pdf in Hindi and English. On this page, we have listed the IBPS Clerk 2022 syllabus by subject and topic. You can also check the IBPS Clerk Prelims and Mains Exam Pattern in Hindi and English. www.ibps.in is the official website for downloading the syllabus pdf. The preliminary written examination will be held in November or December 2022.
आईबीपीएस क्लर्क परीक्षा पाठ्यकर्म पीडीएफ डाउनलोड करने के लिए लिंक इस पेज पर निचे दिया गया है| आप इस पेज पर नीचे प्रारम्भिक तथा मुख्य दोनों परीक्षा का पाठ्यकर्म देख सकते हो| जल्द ही इस पेज पर आपको पिछले वर्षों के पेपर, फ्री मॉक टेस्ट, सैंपल तथा मॉडल पेपर मिल जाएंगे| ताजा जानकारी के लिए आप इस वेबसाइट को विजिट करते रहें तथा कोई अन्य जानकारी चाइये तो नीचे कमेंट करके हमें बताएं|
IBPS Clerk Syllabus Pdf 2022 Download
A preliminary online computer-based test worth 100 points will be administered by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). This exam will consist of 100 questions covering English, numerical ability, and reasoning ability. The pre-exam will last one hour (20 Minute each paper). Negative marking is used in both the preliminary and main exams. Candidates who pass each section of the preliminary exam will be invited to take the mains exam. There were 190 questions on reasoning, computer, quantitative aptitude, English, and general awareness in the main exam. The exam will be given for a total of 200 points and will take 160 minutes to complete. You can get more information about the exam pattern by downloading the ibps.in Clerk Syllabus 2022 PDF from the links provided below.
www.ibps.in Clerk Syllabus 2022
|Name of the Examination Authority||The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Total Posts||7855 Posts|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Date 2022||November/December 2022|
|Mains Exam Date||January – February 2022|
|Selection Process||Prelims & Mains Exam|
|Mode of Exam||Online Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Online Form Start Date||07.10.2022|
|More Details||Available Below|
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
- Examination Mode: – Online Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Negative Marking: – 0.25 Marks for Each Wrong Answer.
- Paper Medium: – Bilingual (Hindi/English) Both languages.
- Time Duration: – 1 Hour i.e 60 Minutes (20 Minute for Each Subject).
- Total 100 Multiple Objective Type Questions (MCQ’s) will be asked in the pre exam.
|English Language||30 MCQ’s||30 Marks (20 Minutes)|
|Numerical Ability||35 MCQ’s||35 Marks (20 Minutes)|
|Reasoning Ability||35 MCQ’s||35 Marks (20 Minutes)|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|Time Duration||1 Hour i.e. 60 Minutes|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2022
- Examination Mode: – Online Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Negative Marking: – 0.25 Marks for Each Wrong Answer.
- Paper Medium: – Hindi/English Both languages.
- Time Duration: – 160 Minutes.
- Total 190 Multiple Objective Type Questions (MCQ’s) will be asked in the main-exam.
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||50||60|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50|
|Total||190 Questions||200 Marks|
IBPS Clerk 2022 Syllabus Pdf Prelims & Mains
It is recommended that you download and print the IBPS Clerk Exam 2022 syllabus in pdf format. You can understand all topics and subjects with the help of the ibps.in 2022 clerk syllabus and exam scheme. All of the important topics are listed below in the paragraphs.
IBPS Clerk Prelims & Mains Syllabus: – English Languag
- Word Formation
- Spotting Errors
- Phrases and Idioms
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Active and Passive voice
- Theme Detection
- Passage completion
- Topic rearrangement of passage
- Deriving Conclusion
IBPS Clerk Pre and Main Exam Syllabus Reasoning
Verbal Reasoning: –
- Word formation
- Statement and conclusions Syllogism
- Passage and conclusions
- Statement and arguments
- Blood Relations
- Statement and assumptions
- Alphabet test
- Series Test
- Number, Ranking, and time sequence
- Direction sense Test
- Decision-making test
- Figure series
- Assertion and reasoning
- Sitting Arrangement
Non-Verbal Reasoning: –
- Miscellaneous Test
- Series test
- Odd figure Out
IBPS Clerk Preliminary and Main Exam Syllabus Quantitative Aptitude (Maths)
- Time and work
- Ratio and proportion
- Distance and time
- Mixture and allegation
- Stocks and shares
- Data Interpretation
- Volume and Surface Area
- Line charts
- Simple and compound interest
- Bar & Graphs
- Height and Distances
- Permutation and combinations
- Equations, Probability
- Pie charts
- Loss and Discount
- Elements of Algebra
IBPS Clerk Mains Syllabus: – Computer Language
- Database basics
- Basics of Hardware and software
- Windows operating system basics
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office( MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint)
- History of computers
- Internet terms and services
- Basics of Hacking
- Networking and communication
- Security Tools
IBPS Clerk Mains GK Syllabus
- Current Affairs (National and International).
- Indian Financial System Complete Overview.
- Indian banking System History.
- Recent Credit and Monetary Policies.
- Introductions about national and international financial institutes like RBI, SEBI, IRDA, FSDC, IMF, World Bank, ADB, and UN, etc.
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies
- Banking Terms,
- Important Government Schemes on capital & money market
ibps.in Clerk 2022 Syllabus Pdf Download Link
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Check Here||IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022|
|Download Here >>||Clerk Syllabus PDF|
|Check Here||SBI PO Recruitment 2022|
|Also, Check||SBI PO Syllabus 2022|
How to Dowload IBPS Clerk CRP XI Syllabus 2022 Pdf @ ibps.in?
Students who want to prepare for the IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2022 can do so by following the instructions below.
- First of all visit the official website of the IBPS i.e. ibps.in.
- Then click on the link “Clerk CRP XI Advertisement”.
- A new page will open in new tab with all details about IBPS Clerk pdf.
- Scroll down this PDF for Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- Download and print a hard copy of it for further uses.
- All the best for prelims and mains exam.