UPSC CAPF AC Result 2016, Download CAPF Assistant Commander Cut-off Marks and Scorecard Available at the official site www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC CAPF AC Result 2016
The Union Public Service Commission has announced that very soon it is going to declare the result of the CAPF Assistant Commander Exam 2016 that has been successfully conducted by the UPSC on the date 26th of June 2016. The examinees of the UPSC Assistant Commander Exam are overeagerly waiting for the AC Exam Results. According to the union public service commission, the results will be announced within few days. The candidates have to wait patiently for the result for few days more. Candidates can also check the answer keys and cut-off available online. All the other details of the UPSC CAPF AC exam 2016 are given in this article further.
The UPSC is a commission formed in the year 1926 in order to help the Indian Government in conducting the examination and proceeding the recruitment process for the Indian Forest Department, Central Armed forces, Special Class Railway and Engineering Services and the Administrative Services. Latterly, the Union Public Service Commission had conducted the CAPF Assistant Commander Recruitment Exam 2016 to fill total 270 vacant seats in ITBP, SSB, BSF AND CRPF. A huge number of applicants appeared for the exam that has been held on 26th June 2016. The results will be soon disclosed by the commission.
www.upsc.gov.in Results 2016
Here are the full details of the UPSC Assistant Commander Exam for 2016. For more details, you are required to refer the official notification of available at the UPSC site.
- Exam Conducted by: Union Public Service Commission
- Name of the Exam: UPSC CAPF AC Exam 2016
- Name of the Post: Assistant Commander
- Category of the Notification: UPSC CAPF AC Exam Result 2016
- Category of the Job: Central Government Job
- Vacancies Available in the Department of: 270
- Examination Date: 26th of June 2016
- Result Declaration Date: will be updated soon
- Answer Key Availability: Available online
- Location of the Job: Decided by the UPSC CAPF
- Selection Procedure: The candidate will be selected after the completion of all rounds of the exam viz. the written test, physical test and interview.
- Interview Date: Will be declared after the written test result
- Mark allotted for the Interview: 150 marks
- Official website: upsc.gov.in
CAPF Assistant Commander Cut-Off 2016
The Union Public Service Commission will be soon uploading the official Cutoff list for the CAPF AC Exam 2016 at the official site. By the time, the candidates are suggested to check the cutoff marks of the previous year exam from which you can get some idea. The candidates must see the answer keys of the Assistant Commander Exam 2016 so as to get some idea of the score that can be obtained by you in the AC exam 2016. The cut-off marks that will be listed according to the category of the candidate shall also help a lot to estimate your result.
How to Check UPSC Result 2016
The applicants appeared in the UPSC Assistant Commander exam must be eager to check their result. The results will be disclosed in few days. The results can be checked at the official site of the UPSC. You may follow these steps to check the result.
- First of all, you will be visiting the UPSC official portal that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- Then on the UPSC homepage search the link for the CAPF AC Result 2016.
- Once you get the link, click on it.
- Now give the enquired details so as to get your result.
- Your result will appear after submitting the details.
- You will be also sent a call letter for the interview.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in