UPPSC upper subordinate recruitment 2017, Apply online for 251 posts available at uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC upper subordinate recruitment 2017:
- 1 UPPSC upper subordinate recruitment 2017:
- 2 UPPSC Upper Subordinate Application Form 2017, available online:
- 3 uppsc.up.nic.in UPPSC Recruitment 2017 for Upper Subordinate
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC upper subordinate 2017:
- 5 How to apply UPPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2017
- 6 Official website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has officially released the UPPSC upper subordinate notification 2017 for 251 vacant posts which are to be filled by the deserving and eligible candidates for various posts including the Lecturer, DHO, Sub-registrars, Statistical Officer and other posts. The UPPSC application form 2017 for the same are available online on its official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in. All the interested candidates are required to fill the application forms before its last date of submission that is 22nd March 2017. For more details, the candidate can scroll down the page and can grab the required details related to the UPPSC upper subordinate recruitment 2017.
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Application Form 2017, available online:
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission which is also called as UPPSC which came into existence on 1 April 1937 in our country. UPPSC was formed by the Constitution of India by the central government under Articles 315 to 323 of the constitution. UPPSC takes the entire civil service exam for the selection of various posts in Uttar Pradesh State. Its main function is to recruit applicants for different positions in the government departments of the state. UPPSC is regulated by Uttar Pradesh government. This time the UPPSC announced the UPPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2017 to recruit 251 candidates for various posts including the Lecturer, DHO and many other.
uppsc.up.nic.in UPPSC Recruitment 2017 for Upper Subordinate
- Name of the Authority: Uttar Pradesh Public Service commission
- Name of the post: (upper subordinate) Sub-registrars, Lecturer, DHO and Statistical Officer
- Exam Name: Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2017
- Total no of Post: 251
- Starting Date to Apply: 22nd February 2017
- Last Date to Apply: 22nd March 2017
- Last Date to submit the Application Form: 27th March 2017
- Date of the UPPSC Upper Subordinate exam 2017: available soon
- Mode to Apply: Online
- Category: Recruitment/Notification
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Further selection process: Interview
- Official Website: uppsc.up.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC upper subordinate 2017:
To fill the UPPSC Application Form 2017, the candidate has to check the eligibility criteria first then only he or she will be eligible for applying UPPSC upper subordinate 2017.
Qualification: To meet the eligibility criteria, the candidate must have the passing certificate or degree of Law, Graduate degree, and Master degree in the relevant field which must be from the recognized University.
Age limit: To appear for the exam, the age of the candidate must be in between the upper age limit and lower age limit that is 21 is the minimum or lower age limit and 40 is the upper age limit.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidate will be judged by his or her performance in the exam as well as in the interview. There are two selection rounds including the written examination and the other one is the interview.
Application Fees: The candidate has to pay the application fees along with the application form, the candidate who belongs to the general category has to pay the 200INR as the application fees whereas if the candidate belongs to the reserved category then he or she has to pay 80INR as the application fees.
- Starting Date to Apply: 22 February 2017
- Last Date to Apply: 22 March 2017
- Last date to submit the Application Form: 27 March 2017
How to apply UPPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, the applicant has to navigate the UPPSC’s official website that is www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Now he or she has to find the link to UPPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2017 and click on the link.
- Now the candidate is required to check and read all the terms and conditions as well as the eligibility criteria.
- Then after reading all the instruction, the candidate can fill the application form and has to enter all the details mentioned on the form.
- Apart from this, the candidate has to upload the certificates and documents also along with the application form.
- Then he or she has to submit the application form before the last date of submission.