UPPCL Office Assistant Result 2017 Uttar Pradesh PCL Stenographer Results, Cut off, Merit List for Grade III Jobs available on its website www.uppcl.org
UPPCL Office Assistant Results 2017
- 1 UPPCL Office Assistant Results 2017
- 2 UPPCL Office Assistant and Stenographer Result 2017
- 3 www.uppcl.org Result 2017
- 4 UPPCL Office Assistant Exam Pattern 2017
- 5 UPPCL Stenographer & Office Assistant Selection Procedure
- 6 Steps to check UPPCL Office Assistant and Stenographer Exam Result 2017
- 7 Official Website: www.uppcl.org
This is to inform the candidates that UPPCL that is Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited will be going to release the results for the Stenographer and Office Assistant position. Using this result, the authorities will recruit the candidates for various Grade 3 posts. To select the candidate the authority will conduct the selection process into three levels and marks obtained by the candidate in these three levels will help the officials in making the right decision. Applicants who had given the exam are required to check the page regularly to get the details. Even you can bookmark the page so that you will get the notification whenever any upcoming and latest information arrives. The official website of UPPCL is www.uppcl.org where you can check your result.
UPPCL Office Assistant and Stenographer Result 2017
In previous month the authority released the notification for the Stenographer Grade III and Office Assistant posts to recruit 2662 candidates for the vacant positions available in the department for which the authority has planned to conduct various selection processes. Initially, the authority has started working on conducting the written test for which they have invited lots of online applications for the interested candidates. The application process was completed successfully on 12th August 2017 and then they started working on releasing the admit card. The authority is planning to conduct the exam in the month of September 2017 which is expected to be attended by the large number of candidates.
www.uppcl.org Result 2017
|Name of the organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the examination||UPPCL Office Assistant Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer and Office Assistant|
|Number of the Posts||2662 Posts|
|Announcement Regarding||UPPCL Office Assistant Result 2017|
|Exam Date||September 2017|
|Result declaration date||Expected soon|
UPPCL Office Assistant Exam Pattern 2017
Firstly, we will talk about the exam date. The online application process was continued between 25th july 2017 to 12th August 2017. After this the authority has started their process for conducting the exam which will be conducted in the initial week of September 2017. The exam which will conducted by the authority is based on the written objective type and this exam was divided into 2 parts where the first part was of 50 marks and second part will be of 150 marks. There will be negative marking also. The written test is the initial test which will be conducted at various centers and the shortlisted candidate will be going to appear for the interview process.
UPPCL Stenographer & Office Assistant Selection Procedure
To get the selection for the post of Stenographer and Office Assistant, candidate has to give different exam and must appear in all these processes to get the selection. In the initial phase the authority conduct the written test
- Level 1: In the initial level, the authority will conduct the written test which will be divided into three parts that is General Knowledge, General Hindi, and General English. Each section carries 50 marks and the total paper is of 150 marks.
- Level 2: The shortlisted candidate will go for the next selection process that is the computer test where the authority will check the candidate’s computer knowledge. To get the selection, candidate must have basic computer knowledge.
- Level 3: In the last phase, the authority will take the typing test for all the candidates who got selected in the computer test. Candidates who pass all these exams will be going for document verification as he or she will be considered as selected.
Steps to check UPPCL Office Assistant and Stenographer Exam Result 2017
Here you can check the steps which will help you in finding out the result page. Follow step by step process to find the result.
- Firstly, type the url of the UPPCL in the search bar and open its website.
- Look for the services section which you will find at the home page of the website.
- In the consumer part, click on the click on the vacancy and result section.
- Soon after clicking the icon you will find the list of the released events.
- Find out your result link which you want to see and press the view icon.
- Soon after pressing the icon, you will find the result page displayed in front of your screen.
- Mention the details whichever asked in the redirected page.
- And submit it by clicking on the submit icon.
- You will then find the result page displayed in front of the screen which you can either download or can take the hard copy of it.