TS Postal Circle GDS Result 2017 Telangana Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List and Cutoff Marks available at www.appost.in
Telangana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017
- 1 Telangana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017
- 2 TS Postal Circle GDS Result 2017
- 3 www.appost.in Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017
- 4 TS Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Selection Process 2017
- 5 Telangana Post Office GDS Exam 2017
- 6 Steps to check TS Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017
- 7 Official Website: www.appost.in
The Telangana Post Office is going to release the result for the Gramin Dak Sevak posts oline to recruit large number of candidates for 645 vacant posts. The Telangana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak will announce the result to recruit candidates for the post of Branch Post Master/ Mail Carrier/ Mail Guard/ Packer and other Gramin Dak Sevak posts. To select the candidates, the authority will conduct various tests and interviews to select the candidate; you can check the Gramin Dak Sevak result available on its official website www.appost.in.
TS Postal Circle GDS Result 2017
The authority has released the notification for the Gramin Dak Sevak posts to recruit 645 candidates by conducting the Written Exam and Interview. The authority of the Telangana Postal circle has invited large number of applications to select the deserving candidates for direct recruitment. The authority will be going to place the shortlisted candidates for the GDS post in different divisions. Whosoever eligible for this vacancy has applied for the TS Post online by downloading the online applications from the home page of the website. The last date for filling up the application form was 19th April 2017 and mode to apply for the same is online mode.
www.appost.in Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017
|Name of the Organization||Telangana Post Office|
|Name of the Examination||TS Post Office GDS Written exam|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Number of the Post||645 Posts|
|Admit Card Release date||First week of April 2017|
|Examination Date||19th April 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Examination Type||Written Test|
|Further Selection Process||Interview|
|Result Status||Release Soon|
TS Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Selection Process 2017
After the completion of the exam process, the authority will be going to declare the result online so that the candidates who are going to appear for the exam can check their result online. After the written exam gets over, the authority will declare the result which helps the authority in shortlisting the candidates for next process that is interview process which will be going to held soon after the written exam.
Telangana Post Office GDS Exam 2017
Coming to the exam pattern, the candidate will get 100questions in a paper and each question has its one stamp. The paper is partitioned into four sections which carry 25 marks each and the total time taken to complete the paper is 120 minutes. In the TS Postal Circle, the candidate will get the paper which comprises various subjects including General Knowledge, Analytical Ability, English Language, Mathematics, Reasoning, and Telugu language. Apart from all these, there will be an Aptitude test also for the candidates who had completed their Marticulation Level.
Steps to check TS Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017
- Visit the official website of TS Post Office.
- At its landing page, the candidate has to search for the interface for Gramin Dak Sevak Result.
- You can also read the instructions listed on the notification as well as terms and conditions for the Gramin Dak Sevak posts.
- Mention the details including the DOB, Applicant’s Name, and other details and then submit the details which let you open the result page in front of you.
- After submitting the details, you will find the result page in front of your screen.
- Download or take the hard copy of your result which you can use later on.