Latest Update (15th June 2017) : Shivaji University has declared Results for MA, M.Sc, M.Com, B.Sc 1st/ 2nd/ 3rd Year Exams declared at www.unishivaji.ac.in
Shivaji University Result 2017
- 1 Shivaji University Result 2017
- 2 About Shivaji University
- 3 Shivaji Kolhapur University PG and UG Results
- 4 www.unishivaji.ac.in Result 2017
- 5 Shivaji University PG and UG Result 2017 Online
- 6 How check Shivaji University Result 2017
- 7 Shivaji University Result 2017
- 8 Official site: www.unishivaji.ac.in
The students now get some relief due to the declaration of 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year result by Shivaji University for courses like M.A, M.Sc, B.Com, and B.Sc. As per the sources, the result of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year for the above-mentioned courses will likely to be declared in the month of July 2017. The exam was conducted by the authority of Shivaji University in Nov/Dec month. Students who appeared in yearly or semester examination 2016-17 for various streams now can check their respective results stream and year wise at the official site www.unishivaji.ac.in. In accordance with the timetable, the results are scheduled to declare by the officials.
About Shivaji University
Shivaji University is founded in the in the district of Kolhapur that situated in the state of Maharashtra. It constituted in the year 1962 and named after the great Maratha warrior, Chhatrapati Shivaji who fought for his own state with bravery. Currently, this University comprises of 271 affiliated colleges approximately. It has a strength of more than 3,00,000 students in various streams. Owing to the excellent educational records and superb facilities related to the academics, the Kolhapur district has become the vital point of education in the South-western Maharashtra.
Shivaji Kolhapur University PG and UG Results
Students of Shivaji University, Kolhapur should be excited to hear the news of releasing the result of Shivaji University. For the students who have taken MA, MBA, M.Com, MCA, BSc and various other courses, declaration of the result is the starting point of their preparation for the next year of their respective courses. For the Shivaji University Results 2017, students of various courses are requested to visit the official portal along with that they should also bookmark this page to know the latest updates about the exams and results related to their courses offered by Shivaji University.
www.unishivaji.ac.in Result 2017
- Name of the University: Shivaji University
- Courses Available: B.Com, BA, B.Sc, M.Com, M.Sc and M.A and others
- Category: 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year Examination Result
- Exam Conducted by the University: 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year Examination
- Admit Card: Issued on the official site
- Date of Result: Update Soon
- Result Online Status: Available Soon
- Official website: www.unishivaji.ac.in
In this academic year, 2017, a huge number of students who have taken the various UG and PG courses have appeared for the examination of 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of their respective programs. The qualified students who secured the desired pass marks are now preparing for the next year promotion. The promoted student list is published by the authority of the Shivaji University and the result was released on their official website www.unishivaji.ac.in. Due to its world-class educational system, the students have given the superb performance and maintained good track records like every year.
How check Shivaji University Result 2017
The result of the courses for 1st, 2nd and 3rd year has released and now all the students will check the official portal. It is suggested to them that they should follow these steps to make the process simple and error free.
- You can click on the link given below
- Or to see the result, you can log on to the site of Shivaji University www.unishivaji.ac.in
- There, you will see a list of the recently declared results published by the Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
- Press the appropriate result link as per your courses and year.
- Check your roll no. mentioned in the admit card on this page.
- If your roll no. appears in the list of qualified students, then you will be considered as qualified the university exam.