Latest Update (12th September 2016): NEET Seat Allotment 2016 Round 2, Round 3 Counselling Result available at the official website www.aipmt.nic.in
NEET Seat Allotment 2016
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will organize the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Phase 2 (NEET 2) entrance examination for the admission in MBBS/ BDS programs in Medical colleges for the session 2016-2017. Aspirants those who have participated in the examination and clear the exam can apply for the counseling process. The NEET phase 1 results are released now and now the NEET Round 2 counseling process will soon be started. So, we suggest every applicant to apply for the counseling process as soon as possible. Here, below we have provided some simple steps to apply for the counseling process easily. So, applicants are suggested to follow them so that you will not face any difficulty.
NEET Phase 2 Exam Details 2016:
- Name of the Entrance Test: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Phase 2 (NEET 2)
- Authority of the Exam: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Mode of Application: Online
- Starting Date of Application Form: 26th May 2016
- Closing Date of Application form: 25th June 2016
- Category: Seat allotment/ Counselling
- Date of the Exam: 24th July 2016
- Date of Result: 17th August 2016
- Counselling Process: 4th Week of September 2016
- Status: Available Soon
- Official Website: www.aipmt.nic.in
NEET 2nd Seat Allotment Result: Some applicants will not get colleges in the 1st round they can try in the 2nd round. Some applicants don’t participate in the 1st counseling round, they will also try for the next level. After this CBSE board will release the NEET 2016 Round 2 seat allotment results. In case, of any applicant who will not satisfy with allotted college can apply or participate in the remaining round of counseling process.
NEET 3rd Seat Allotment list: Aspirants will check 2nd round result if they are not selected, they will try for the next round of counseling. 3rd round is last and final round. Aspirants those who are not getting any seat in 1st and 2nd level, they will be participating in 3rd round. After releasing NEET 3rd Round 2016 counseling results, applicants can check their result and go for the next admission process and get admission in MBBS or BDS program in Medical College.
|1.||Main Counseling Registration, Choice Filling & Indicative Seat||22nd August to 25thAugust 2016 (Registration will be open up to 5.00 PM of 25th August 2016 Only)||4 Days|
|2.||Exercising of Choice and Locking||26th August 2016 ( Up to 05.00 PM of 26th August 2016)||1 Day|
|3.||Process of Seat Allotment- Round 1||27th August 2016||1 Day|
|4.||Round 1 Result Publish||28th August 2016||1 Day|
|5.||Reporting at the Allotment Medical /Dental College against 1st Round||29th August to 3rdSeptember 2016 (up to 05.00 PM of 3rdSeptember 2016)||6 Days|
|6.||Exercising of Choice and Locking (Round 2)||9th September 2016 to 10th September 2016||2 Days|
|7.||Process of Seat Allotment Round 2||11th September 2016||1 Day|
|8.||Round 2 Result Publish||12th September 2016||1 Day|
|9.||Reporting at the Allotment Medical / Dental College Against Round 2||13th to 20th September 2016 ( Up to 05.00 PM of 20th September 2016)||8 Days|
|10.||Transfer of Vacant Seats to State Quota||20th September 2016 (After 05.00 PM)||–|
Document Required in NEET 2016 counseling:
- Two Passport size photographs
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet
- 10th and 12th Passing Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- NEET 2016 Admit Card
- NEET 2016 Score Card
- Counselling Letter
- PWD Certificate
- Caste Certificate
How to apply for the NEET Counselling Process?
- First, applicants need to search NEET Counselling 2016
- Select your link and open in the new tab.
- After that, you must click on the given link of NEET Counselling.
- Open in new tab and read all the information carefully.
- Aspirants must submit information for NEET Counselling 2016.
- Click on the submit option and wait until it is successfully done.