LIC India Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 145 LIC Agent and Insurance Advisor Vacancies at the official website www.licindia.in
LIC India Recruitment 2016
The Life Insurance Corporation or the LIC has latterly issued an advertisement regarding the appointment of the LIC Agents and the Insurance Advisers. The LIC aspirants have to register their names for the post via the prescribed registration format before the last date i.e. 31st December 2016. The application invitation has been made by the LIC Nagpur and it is announced that the jobs are available on the permanent basis. There are total 100 vacant posts for the Insurance Adviser and 45 vacant posts for the LIC Agents. Other information of the Recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, important dates, application fee, selection process etc are provided below.
www.licindia.in Recruitment details 2016
Working with LIC is a great opportunity to work with one of the oldest insurance company. The candidates who are interested in working with LIC are suggested to go through the minutes of the LIC recruitment that are described here
- Name of the Company providing Job Opportunity: Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)
- Advertisement Category: Recruitment Advertisement
- Of the Vacancies Available: 145
- Name of the Vacant Posts for the Job: LIC Agents and the Insurance Advisers
- Type of Employment: Government Job
- Department of the Available Employment: Insurance Company
- Location Available for the Mentioned Job: Nagpur
- Selection Procedure for the Recruitment: The selection has to be done through the Interview.
- Official URL of the Company: licindia.in
LIC Vacancy Details 2016
The details of the LIC Vacancy are as follow:
- Vacancies Available For the Post of the Insurance Adviser: 100 Posts
- Vacancies Available For the Post LIC Agents: 45 Posts
LIC Recruitment Date 2016
- Starting Date of the LIC Registration Procedure: Ongoing Process
- Closing Date of LIC Registration Procedure for LIC Agent: 15th September 2016
- Closing Date of LIC Registration Procedure for Insurance Advisor: 31st December 2016
- Interview Date: Will be declared very soon
- LIC Result Declaration Date: will be updated soon
LIC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The details of the eligibility criteria for the LIC Recruitment 2016 to appoint the candidates for the post of Insurance Adviser and LIC Agent are described below. We advise the candidates to check the eligibility details carefully and then apply for the given posts. For more detailed information, kindly refer to the official advertisement.
For Insurance Adviser
- Age Limit: Applicants’ age must be between 18-60-years as on 24th July 2016.
- Educational Qualification Needed: The Candidates must possess HSC.
For LIC Agent
- Age Limit: The Applicants age must be between 18-55-years.
- Educational Qualification Needed: Candidates must possess HSC in Commerce (H.S.C), Diploma, Graduation, Post Graduation or Doctorate & SSC with appropriate experience.
How to Apply for LIC Agents 2016
To apply for the LIC Agent and the Insurance Adviser post the candidates has to follow the application process with two different dates. The last date for both the post recruitment application are different that are mentioned above. The process of filling the application form and sending it to given address is same for both the posts. The application form has to be downloaded from the official website of LIC i.e. www.licindia.in. Visit the site and download the application form. Please check the application fee to be paid for the LIC Recruitment application process. For more updates stay connected to the jaggy team via this page. We will update the candidates at correct time.
Official website: www.licindia.in