Latest Update (18th January 2017) : Karnataka PDO Hall Ticket 2017, Download KPSC Panchayat Raj Development Officer Admit Card 2017 Now Available at the official website www.kea.kar.nic.in
Karnataka PDO Admit Card 2017
It is to inform the candidates of Karnataka aspiring to get appointed as the Panchayat Raj Development Officer in the state of Karnataka, that the Karnataka Examination Authority will be soon announcing the dated for the release of the admit card for the PDO exam. The hall tickets are going to be uploaded at the official website of the KEA. The applicants are suggested to download the hall tickets on or before the closing date.
The Karnataka PDO 2016-17 Online Application is still on process. The candidates who have yet not applied and want to apply can fill the form before 15th October 2016. To know rest of the details of the PDO recruitment, Hall Ticket, Exam date, Exam pattern and others, aspirants must read the whole page carefully.
Karnataka RDPR Jobs 2017
A Common Entrance Test Cell had been established in the year 1994, which has now converted to the ‘Karnataka Examination’s Authority’, registered under the Societies Registration Act of 1960. It is an autonomous body and conducts examination to recruit candidates to fill the government seats. Under the instruction of the Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department the KEA has issued the notification for the appointment of Panchayat Raj Development Officers in order to fill 1624 vacancies. Candidates can obtain the application form and the admit card from the authorized web address.
www.kea.kar.nic.in Admit Card 2017
The aspirants can find their details of the Karnataka PDO in the information given below.
- Name of the Examination Authority: Karnataka Examination’s Authority
- Examination’s name: Karnataka PDO Exam 2016
- Name of the Department: Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department
- Name of the Post Available for Job: PDO (815) and GPS Grade-1 (809)
- Number of Vacancies: 1624
- Lob Location: Karnataka
- Employment Type: Government Job
- Exam Pattern: There will be a common entrance test for both the post. The questions will be multiple choice types.
- Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on the basis written exam and shall be called later for the rest of the process.
- Official Site: www.kea.kar.nic.in
Karnataka PDO Exam Date 2017
- Opening date of Application: 16th September 2016
- Closing Date of Application:15th October 2016
- Closing Date of Application Payment: 18th October 2016
- Examination Date: 29th January 2017
- Admit Card Releasing date: Live Now
www.kea.kar.nic.in Hall Ticket 2016-17
The hall ticket of the Karnataka PDO Recruitment Exam 2016 will be soon made available at the official portal. The candidates will have to download the admit cards without delaying as it is the most important document required for writing the exam. The examinee will not be allowed to take the exam if the admit card is not shown in the examination hall. All details of the examination along with instruction to be followed shall be provided in the admit card. Please carry your ID Poof with yourself to the examination hall.
How to Download Karnataka PDO Admit Card 2016-17?
The Karnataka PDO Admit Card or Hall Ticket can be obtained from the authorized URL of the Karnataka Examination’s Authority, for which you need to follow the given procedure.
- First of all, you have to go the authorized site i.e. www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Once the site is open, find the related Karnataka Panchayat Raj Development Officer Exam 2016 Admit Card and the click on the same.
- Once a new page is open, it will ask few details regarding your registration. Fill the detail correctly and then submit the information.
- Now, your admit Card will appear which you can download and keep a hard-copy of it.
Official site: www.kea.kar.nic.in