Latest Update(27th July 2016): Gujarat ACPC Admission 2016 for the courses like ME, M. Pharm and M. Tech Visit the official website www.gujacpc.nic.in
ACPC Admission 2016
The Gujarat ACPC (Admission Commission of Professional Course) Admission process is going on as per the schedule of the notification published on the official site at www.gujacpc.nic.in. In the notification, ACPC Gujarat announced the dates of the application process, exams and selection process for the knowledge of the candidates applied for the Common Entrance Test conducted for the PG courses like M. Tech, ME and M. Pharm. If the candidates qualify in the selection process of ACPC, then they will get the chance to take admission in the Engineering College. Students can check all the details on the official site if they have any confusion in their mind.
ACPC Gujarat Admission
The Gujarat ACPC is also renowned in its full form Admission Committee of Professional Courses. In the State of Gujarat, the candidates can get admission through the CET of Gujarat ACPC. It offers an admission in an array of courses such as MBA, Degree/ Diploma Pharmacy, MBC, MCA, Hotel & Tourism Management along with Bachelor of Architecture. Like every year, in this academic year 2016 also, the Gujarat ACPC has declared the Merit List and started the process of admission for the students. We are expecting that in this year as well a large number of students will get admission in different engineering colleges.
ACPC Engineering and Pharmacy Admission
The candidates who have possess a graduation degree and wants admission in the PG courses for further study in the Science Stream they are eligible to apply for the courses like M. Tech, M.Pharm and ME. As per the schedule fixated by the ACPC authority, the exams have conducted and the merit list has published on the main site. The seat matrix has also declared by the Gujarat ACPC on 13th June 2016. Now the counseling and the admission will be going on for making the final list of students along with their courses and colleges offered to them.
Gujarat ACPC Counselling
The PG CET conducted in two days, 16th and 17th of July 2016. After the successful completion of the exam, the authority will take some time to publish the merit list. It will be made as per the performance of the exam and also their academic qualification will be judged during this period. They will be called for the counseling if they are able to secure the position in the merit list. Shortlisted candidates will be notified about the time and date of the counseling. Candidates can also check this information that will be mentioned on official portal of Gujarat ACPC www.gujacpc.nic.in.
ACPC PGCET 2016
- Name of the Exam:PG CET( Post Graduation Common Entrance Test)
- Name of the Organization:Admission Commission of Professional Course
- Courses Offered: ME, M. Pharm and M. Tech and others
- Category: Admission
- Type of Exam: Entrance Test
- Exam Dates: 16th and 17th July 2016
- Location: Anywhere in Gujarat
- Official website:www.gujacpc.nic.in
- Admission cancellation process through Online:14th July 2016 to 24th July 2016
- Consent for alternation of choice and reshuffling if there is any Round 2:14th July 2016 to 24th July 2016
- Declaration of Seat Allotment for the Second round: 27th July 2016
- Deposition of payment taken as Tuition Fee in the Bank and registration of admission slip through online:27th July to 29th July 2016
- Round 2 Vacancy Display:31st July 2016
- Academic Term will start from:4th August 2016
Admission Committee for Professional Courses
L.D College of Engineering Campus,
Near Library, Ahmedabad,
Official Website: www.gujacpc.nic.in