Latest Update (25th September 2017): Gujarat State Eligibility Test GSET Answer Key 2017 for Gujarat SET Paper 1, Paper 2, and Paper 3 Exam conducted on 27th August 2017 available at www.gujaratset.ac.in
Gujarat SET Answer Key 2017
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda has taken the responsibility of conducting the Gujarat State Eligibility Test which was conducted successfully on 27th August 2017. Large number of candidates had applied for this examination and appeared in the exam in the hope of getting selected as the Assistant Professor position. The examination which was conducted by the authorities is to determine whether the eligibility of the candidate for the Assistant professor positions to be placed in various colleges and universities in Gujarat state. After the successful completion of the exam, the authority is now planning to release the answer keys for the same on its website www.gujaratset.ac.in.
GSET 2017 Important Details
Here you can check the important details and highlights which are related to the GSET Gujarat State Eligibility Test. Candidate must keep in mind these highlights.
- The registration process has started from 29th May 2017.
- The End date for the application form 8th
- As per various reports, lacs of candidates had applied for this examination, out of which 5102 applications were rejected because of non-payment of application fees.
- The selected candidate will be placed at the Assistant professor post.
www.gujaratset.ac.in Answer Key 2017
|Name of the organization||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda|
|Name of the examination||Gujarat State Eligibility Test|
|Name of the department||Education Department|
|Name of the Post||Lecturer and Assistant Professor post|
|Number of the Posts||Various Posts|
|Announcement Regarding||Gujarat SET Exam result|
|Result Status||Released Soon|
|Answer Key Status||Released|
|Exam Date||27th August 2017|
GSET Exam 2017
The authority has conducted the GSET Exam on 27th August which was organized at 6 centers including Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Surat, Patan, Rajkot, and Bhavnagar. The exam was conducted in 23 subjects where the SET Exam comprises of three papers which will be conducted in two separate sessions. The first and second paper carries 100 marks and third paper carries 150 marks. The first and second paper will be held in the morning session whereas the third paper will take place in the evening session. For every correct answer, the authority will give two marks. To get the selection, candidate must require appearing in all the three exam papers and must score the minimum qualifying marks. The top candidates whose name is there in the merit list will be considered as the qualified candidate.
GSET Result 2017
If the candidate is looking for the result declaration of Gujarat State Eligibility Test then he or she can check the exam outcome and marks obtained by the candidate here in the page. The result date is not known but we will soon update the dates here. Meanwhile if the candidate is vigorously looking for the result declaration then he or she can check the answer keys for the same available on the website. In order to know whether the candidate is selected for the next process or not, he or she has to check the result which will be available soon.
Gujarat SET Cut Off 2017
Candidates who had applied for the notification and had appeared in the exam can check the answer key for the State Eligibility Test here on this page along with questions and solutions in the PDF format. Candidates whose mark is more than the minimum qualifying marks will be eligible for the next selection process.
GSET Answer Key 2017
The authority will declare or publish the official answer key on its website either today or tomorrow. Meanwhile you can check the answer keys which many other institutes and authorities has announced. The answer keys for the GSET exam will give you an overview about the marks obtained by the candidate and result achieved by the candidate. If the candidate has any objection against the answer keys, then he or she can send the request at its address. The candidate can check the answer key for the GSET exam on its official website www.gujaratset.ac.in.
Download Gujarat State Eligibility Test Answer Key 2017
- Open the official portal of Gujarat State Eligibility Test on its website www.gujaratset.ac.in.
- At the home page, candidate must look for the important links section.
- In the Important Link section, you will find the various links out of which the candidate has to choose one.
- Click on the required link and open the page.
- Select the subject for which you have given the exam.
- After selecting the link you will find the drop down page where you have to choose the year and paper for which you want to see the answer key.
- After all these formalities, you will find the answer key page displayed in front of the screen.
- Match the answer sheet with you answers and get the outcome.