Latest Update (12th January 2017): ESIC UDC , MTS Result 2016-17 Exam Merit List Available at www.esic.nic.in
ESIC Result 2016-17
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) conducted written test from 18th March to 26th March for 1965 available posts of Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer and Multi-Tasking Staff across the allotted regions under the recruitment scheme. In the test, a huge number of applicants took part and whether they will progress for the next phases of selection will depend on their performance of the written test. To know about the performance, they will need to wait until April/May when ESIC UDC Result 2016 is likely to get published.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Results 2016
Result details will be published on the website: www.esic.nic.in and the applicants will be able to see their obtained marks in the exam and shortlist of selected applicants for the next phases. By the time the candidates wait for the ESIC UDC, MTS Result 2016 to get published, they can have a look at the answer key for the written test available on the ESIC website to get clear idea about their probable mark in the test.
ESIC Exam Cut-Off, Marks 2016
|SC/ ST / PWD / EXSM / OBC||Category Wise Names||Unreserved|
|35%||Upper Division Clerk||40%|
ESIC UDC Result 2016
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. This fund is managed by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948. ESIC is an autonomous corporation by a statutory creation under Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India.
Latest News & Update (24.11.2016): Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) will soon going to declare results for Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) and Stenographer online exam its expected to be release soon in upcoming days, Stay tuned with us for get exact release date for ESIC Results 2016 & all fresh updates regarding to same.
www.esic.nic.in result 2016
- Name of the organization: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- Name of the post: Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer, Multi-Tasking Staff
- Total Posts: 1965
- Exam date: From 18th March to 26th March
- Cut off mark: Stenographer post (33% General, 30% Reserved) MTS & UDC (40% General and 35% Reserved)
- Result date: Updated Soon
- Further process: Stenography test, Computer skill test
- Stenography test pattern: Qualifying only
- Computer test pass mark: 17 out of 50
- Web address: www.esic.nic.in
Final Selection for Stenography Post : The Final Selection for the post of Stenographer will be made on the basis of
- Part – I Written Test (Objective Type),
- Part- II Stenography test for 10 minutes with a speed of 80 words per minute in English or Hindi and transcription of the same on computer for one hour &
- Part-III Computer Skill Test/Objective Type Test to assess working knowledge of Computers in case of candidates unable to type due to their disability.
Computer test will be based on the following parts:
- Part A: Preparation presentation in Powerpoint: 10 marks
- Part B: Typing paragraph of 150-200 words in MS Word: 20 marks
- Part C: Preparing Spreadsheet in Ms Excel: 20 marks
esic mts result 2016
Candidates will be shortlisted for the stenography and computer skill test for Stenography post on the basis on written exam. ESIC Stenography Cut Off Mark 2016 is 33% for General and 30% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD. Minimum mark needed to pass the computer test is 17 out of 50 and stenography test will be qualifying in nature.
SSC MTS ONLINE APPLICATION – NOW LIVE
Final Selection for UDC Post: Final selection for Upper Division Clerk post will be made on the basis of written and computer test. Qualifying marks for written part will be 40% for Unreserved (UR) Category and 35% for Reserve Categories.
Final Selection for MTS: For Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) category, candidates will be selected based on marks of the written test only. Cut off mark is 40% for general and 35% for reserved category.
ESIC Merit List 2016 for UDC, MTS, Steno Exam
Candidates need to remember that success in the examination confers no right of appointment unless ESIC is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects of appointment to the service/post.
ESIC Stenographer Result 2016
Decision taken by the ESIC regarding selection will be considered final. To get all the details about further selection process and dates of stenography and computer skill test, you should stay connected with our site and we will also update with our page with result access link as soon as ESIC publishes ESIC UDC, MTS & Stenographer Result 2016.
To Check ESIC Results 2016 (Available Soon)