APSET Admit Card 2017, Download Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test Hall Ticket or APSET 2017 Hall Ticket at the www.apset.net.in
APSET Admit Card 2017
The Andhra University Visakhapatnam is going to organize the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2017 on the scheduled date i.e. 30th July 2017. Candidates those who had already applied for the application form can now download the APSET Hall Ticket 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.apset.net.in. The APSET Admit Card 2017 will be released in the second week of the month of July. Aspirants can collect the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test Call Letter 2017 by their name, date of birth, and application form number through the direct link that is provided below.
About AP University:
Andhra University was formed in the year 1926 as a residential teaching-cum-affiliating University at the state of Andhra Pradesh. The University provides different programs like Entomology, Parasitology, Plant Cytogenetic, Nanoscience, Marine Fisheries, Hydrology, Petroleum Exploration Studies, Human Genetics, Ionosphere Studies, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Foods, drugs, and water. Now currently the department is going to issue the APSET Hall Ticket 2017 in second week of the month of July.
APSET Exam Details 2017:
- Name of the University: Andhra University
- Name of the Exam: Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2017
- Post Category: Admit Card
- Admit Card Status: Released
- Exam Date: 30th July 2017
- Official Website: www.apset.net.in
Andhra University SET Admit Card:
A large number of applicants those who are searching for the APSET Call Letter 2017 are on right place as they will be able to download their admit card from this web page. Candidates need to collect the hall ticket of the exam because no applicant will be allowed to appear for the exam without the hall ticket. Applicants also need to carry a valid identity proof along with the admit card at the exam hall for the verification process. The call letter of the exam has all the information of the candidate and exam.
How to download the APSET Hall Ticket 2017?
- Visit official website of the department i.e. www.apset.net.in
- On the home page, search for the link related to the admit card link and click on it.
- Fill the information that are asked by correct details such as name, roll number, and date of birth.
- Click on the submit option.
- APSET Exam Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it for future use.
- Don’t forget to carry your admit card to the exam hall at the time of the exam.
APSET Exam Pattern 2017:
Applicants need to know all the information of the upcoming examination before going to appear for the exam. Candidates need to appear in all papers. The total marks of the exam will be 175 questions and 2 Marks will be given for each right answer. The MCQ types of questions will be asked in the exam.
|Session||Paper||Total No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|First||I||60 out of which 50 question to be attempted||100||1¼ Hours|
- The exam will consists of objective type pattern.
- For each right answer, candidates will get 2 marks.
- Applicants need to fill the answer in OMR Sheet
- Applicants need to participate in all the exams.
ASSET Exam Center: The exam will be organized at the cities provided below. Applicants need to appear at the exam center on time.
Official Website: www.apset.net.in