AIMA MAT Application Form 2017 Apply Online to register For MAT Exam by visiting the official Website : www.aima.in
MAT Registration 2017
MAT September Registration 2017 has been started from 3rd July 2017. The applicants those who are interested are suggested to apply on or before the last date. MAT September exam will be conducted through online and offline modes. MAT (Management Aptitude Test) is a national level management test managed by AIMA (All India Management Association) for selecting the candidates for the admissions in different programs like MBA and allied programmes. Here our team has provided details related to the MAT September Registration 2017 involving the application dates, application fee, how to apply procedure and how to fill application form, etc.
AIMA MAT Eligibility Criteria:
Here we are giving the basic eligibility criteria details for MAT 2017:
- Applicants must have done graduation degree from any discipline will be considered eligible to apply for the application process.
- Applicants should have scored minimum 50% marks for general category applicants and 45% marks for SC/ ST category applicants.
- There is no age limit criteria for this exam.
- Indian National and NRI candidates are eligible to apply for the application process.
Application Fee: To successfully apply for the application process candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1400/- through net banking or through cash.
MAT Exam Important Dates:
|Starting Date of issue of MAT September application forms||3rd July 2017|
|Last date to fill MAT application form (Online)||25th August 2017|
|Last date to submit filled application form (offline)||23rd August 2017|
|Admit card releasing date for MAT September 2017||26th August 2017|
|MAT 2017 (paper based test)||3rd September 2017|
|MAT 2017 (computer based test)||9th September 2017|
How to Apply for the MAT Registration 2017?
- Visit the official website of MAT 2017 to successfully apply for the application process.
- Click on “Apply Online” link that is provided on the home page.
- Enter registration information that are essential and click on “Submit” option.
- Note down your login details and login again to fill the application form.
- Click on “Fill Application” and fill all the essential details.
- Upload the scanned images of Photograph and Signature.
- Make the payment of application fee by choosing Demand draft or any other online mode.
- After the successful payment of application fee, check the application status and also take some hard copy of the application form for future use.
Documents Required for AIMA MAT
- Applicants need to submit the personal details, guardian details, educational qualification and address information.
- Scanned recent colored passport size photograph with light background. Photo should be in jpg/jpeg format with 50 kb size.
- Scanned signature. Signature should be made on white paper with black ink. The image should be in jpg/jpeg format and the image size should not exceed 50 kb.
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Payment details.
About AIMA MAT
MAT which is also called as Management Aptitude Test. It is the exam that is organized by the All India Management Association (AIMA) four times in a year. It is conducted in the month of February, May, September and December respectively. MAT is the prefect gateway for admission to MBA and PGDM courses. MAT Registration 2018 for February exam will be started from the second week of December 2017. So, willing candidates are suggested to apply before the last date.