The Directorate of Technical Education unfolded the admission for the PG course offered by Kerala University, see details at www.dtekerala.gov.in
Kerala M.Tech Admission 2016
DTE, abbreviated form of Directorate of Technical Education now inviting students for the purpose of giving them admission in the Engineering Postgraduate Program in the University of Kerala. The intricacies are given at the official site of the DTE, Kerala for the knowledge of the students who want to get admitted here. For latest updates and other details, we, Jaggy team is here to help you out with our information. To get the admission, candidates should at first considered as eligible. The candidates with valid GATE score card will be verified as eligible. But NON GATE candidates also can get admission here according to their academic performance.
About DTE, Kerala
Directorate of Technical Education, Kerala is an institution that came into existence with the aim to produce excellent technical workforce across the India and provide world class education through their modern facilities. Now, this institution has invited application for the Post Graduate Degree Courses in Engineering. Many college and academic Institutes are also come under it.
Some of them are Govt. Engg. College, Thrissur, College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram, RIT Kottayam, and TKM College of Engineering, Kollam. These colleges award Masters Degree in the relevant branches by the universities concerned. The PG Course consists 24 months in which the time is divided into 4 semesters. The rank list of the aspiring engineering students will publish on the 7th of July 2016.
DTE M.Tech Kerala Admission
For the students, we have discussed application fee structure, reservation of seats, allotment of seats beneath so that the students don’t have to find the details anywhere and everywhere. They are recommended to keep in touch with us so that they will get the whole information in the right place. You can also bookmark our page.
Structure of Fee: As an Admission fees, students have to pay Rs. 225/- , Special fees for the students is Rs. 3500/- per year along with the Tuition fees of Rs. 6000/- per semester. Aspiring engineering students also pay the Caution Deposit of Rs. 1500/- as well.
Reservation of Seats: 5% Seats are reserved for candidates belonging to SEBC with annual income less than Rs 4.5 lakhs. 15% Seats are allotted for the reserved category candidates whereas 3% seats are held in reserve for the candidates with physical disability. In management quota, 15% seats are allotted in T K M College of Engineering, Kothamangalam, Kollam, and N S S College of Engineering, M A College of Engineering, Palakkad will be filled by the Management.
M.Tech Admission DTE Kerala
The admission process was started on 5th of June when the online application has started accepted by the authority of DTE Kerala. The last date was 21st June 2016 and the rank list publishing date is 7th of July. After that the proper process of admission starts with the allotment of seats. The allotment of seats will be done in three rounds, first, second and third. The first allotment is due on 10th of July, 2016. The students who will come under the second allotment will get the seats on the 20th day of the month of July in 2016. The third and the last allotment will be done on 28th of July 2016.
- Admission Name: Kerala M.Tech Admissions
- Commonly called as: Kerala M.Tech
- Type: PG Admission
- Category: State Level
- Conducting Institute: Department of Technical Education, Kerala
Eligibility Criteria of Kerala M. Tech 2016
- Candidates must possess a valid GATE score card
- Candidates must clear B.E/B. Tech exam in their respective disciplines with a 60% in aggregate in minimum. For SC/ST/PwD candidates, the percentage reduced to54%.
- Candidates who have passed AMIE / AMIETE and secured 55% in section B along with that have a professional experience of 3 years are also considered as eligible for apply.
- Candidates in the final year can also apply provided that they fulfill the criteria of eligibility before the specified dates
- Those candidates will be given preference who have passed their qualifying examination in Kerala.
Kerala M.Tech 2016 process of Application
Application Fee: Rs 500 (if you are SC/ST Candidate, you have to pay Rs 100)
Payment Mode: Cash payment through SBT Challan. Before submit the fee, you have to download the challan.
How to apply for the admission in the M. Tech DTE Kerala 2016
- Candidates have to apply online.
- They must fill the GATE scores, academic details, address and personal details if applicable.
- During the filling of the Application Form, they must also enter their preference of course and college.
- They must submit the online Application Form.
- Next they have to download the SBT Bank challan and pay the application fees at SBT branch (the nearest.
- They must take hard copy of the filled application form, DTE copy of the SBT challan duly stamped by the bank and then submit it at the following address along with copies of the documents
- Address to send the printout of the Application Form is:
College of Engineering,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695016.
Padmavilasom Street, FORT P.O
Kerala India Pin 695023
DTE M.Tech Admission 2016