WRD Maharashtra 2017 Recuitment for 398 clerks, typist& other posts available at www.wrd.maharhstra.gov.in
WRD Maharashtra recruitment application form:
The water resource department Maharashtra has invited the application form the eligible and deserving applicants for the post of clerk, typist, JE, chowkidar etc. There are approximately 398 posts which are to be filled by this recruitment drive of WRD. The candidates should apply for the job before the dead line of the offline application form submission. The candidates should check the eligibility criteria and also the procedure to apply for the given vacancies. The simple and easy process to apply by the submission of the application is described here in this article. The candidates should read the article thoroughly. The candidates should apply for the WRD Maharashtra recruitment 2017 as soon as they can.
WRD Maharashtra clerk, typist jobs 2017:
The water resource department of the Maharashtra state is one of the largest department and it provide the fresh water to the people of the state. The department therefore needs the large number of candidates for its proper and correct functioning. The department is now going to recruit the applicants for the different posts for which the notification is being released.
www.wrd.maharhstra.gov.in recruitment 2017:
The basic details of the posts for the water resource department Maharashtra jobs 2016 are given below and the applicants should go through the complete article for the detailed and updated information of the posts. The candidates should also visit the official website of the WRD department and keep them self updated.
- Name of the recruiting authority:water resource department Maharashtra
- Name of the post: various
- Total no of posts: 398 vacancies
- Location of job: Maharashtra state
- Type of job: State government
- Last date to apply: 10th January 2017
- Official website: www.wrd.maharashtra.gov.in
Description of the posts:
- For Junior Engineer (Civil): 103 vacancies
- For Clerk and Typist: 90 vacancies
- For Architecture Engineering Assistant: 64 vacancies
- For Soldiers: 57 vacancies
- For Senior Clerk: 41 vacancies
- For Chowkidar: 22 vacancies
- For Motor Driver: 21 vacancies
WRD Maharashtra vacancies eligibility:
The aspirants who are willing to apply for the WRD Maharashtra jobs 2017 have done diploma in civil engineering and they should check the educational qualification from the official web portal of the WRD department.
The applicants willing to apply for the WRD Maharashtra vacancies should be between the age group of 18 years and 60 years. The applicants can check the relaxation in the age from the official website of the WRD department.
The selection of the candidates for the given posts will be done by their performance in the written exam and then the candidates will be called for the final round of selection which is the interview round.
The applicants should check the application fee for applying for the given posts from the official website of the WRD department.
The selected aspirants will be given the pay scale as prescribed b y the water resource department Maharashtra.
WRD Maharashtra jobs important dates:
- Initial date of online registration: 9th December 2016
- Last date to apply online: 10th January 2017
- Date of the exam: will be declared soon
- Date of the release of admit card: Will be available soon
- Date of the declaration of the result: will be released soon after the exam
How to apply for WRD Maharashtra recruitment 2017?
- The applicants should go to the official website of the WRD department
- Then candidates should open the application form link
- Then fill up the form
- Take the print out
- Submit the application form as directed on the website.
The aspirants should apply for the WRD Maharashtra recruitment 2017 before the deadline and check the eligibility required to apply for the posts.
Official website: www.wrd.maharashtra.gov.in