WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply for West Bengal Judicial Service Exam at the official website of the department www.pscwb.org.in
WBPSC Recruitment 2017
The West Bengal Public Service Commission has issued the official notice for the applicants who are interested in applying for the online West Bengal Judicial Service Exam 2017. This is the recent government service for the aspirants those who are looking for the job in the state of West Bengal. This is a great chance for the candidates to get a job in the state of West Bengal. All the willing candidates are suggested to apply online for West Bengal Vacancy 2017 on or before the last date i.e. 17th April 2017. The official website of the department i.e. www.pscwb.org.in. More detailed information related to the West Bengal Public service Commission Jobs 2017 are provided in the article below.
About West Bengal Public Service Commission
WBPSC is also called as West Bengal Public Service Commission. It is a body enshrined in the Constitution of India that has duty to control the recruitment exam. It was established by the Indian Government Act 1935 and from April 1937 it comes into effect. It deals with the appointment, compositions removal of members, power and functions. WBPSC has currently released the official notice for the West Bengal PSC recruitment 2017 for total 31 number of aspirants against the West Bengal Judicial Service Exam 2017. So, candidates are suggested to apply online on or before the last date of submission of application form.
WBPSC Job Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: West Bengal Public Service Commission
- Name of the Exam: Judicial Service Exam 2017
- Total Number of posts: 31 vacancies
- Job Location: West Bengal
- Application Mode: Online
- Pay Scale: Rs. 27700/- to 44770/-
- The last date to apply online: 17th April 2017
- Official Website: www.pscwb.org.in
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal PSC Jobs 2017:
Educational Qualification: The willing candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment must possess a degree in Law from the authorized university of education.
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates should lie in between 23 years to 35 years as on 25th March 2017. The age relaxation for reserved category applicants will be provided as per the norms of the government.
Application Fees: The applicants those who are willing to apply for the recruitment application form need to pay Rs. 210 plus service charge 1% of exam only for online payment through credit card/ debit card plus 12.36 % of service as per the govt. duty or pay Rs. 5/- as service charge and Rs. 20/- for service charge for offline payment. Applicants from SC/ ST/ PWD category does not need to pay any amount of application fee.
Selection Process: The applicants who are interested in applying for the released posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam (Pre and Main) and Viva-Voce.
|Starting dates for submission of Online Application Form||27th March 2017|
|The Last Date for submission of Online Application Form||17th April 2017|
|The Last date for Payment of application fee by online Mode||17th April 2017|
|The Last date for Payment of application fee by offline Mode||18th April 2017|
|WBPSC Exam Date||July 2017|
How to apply for the WBPSC Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Start the OTR (One Time Registration) and fill the form with correct details
- After successful registration, applicants will get user ID name and password.
- If already registered then there is no need for OTR then directly login with the User ID and Password.
- Download the official notification and read it completely.
- Upload the scanned copy of the certificates that are required like photograph and signature of the applicants.
- After login click on the “Apply Now ” option and download the notice
- Follow the details from the notification.
- Fill the application form with all the essential details.
- Upload all the scanned copy of the documents, photograph, and signature of the applicants.
- Pay the application fee online and also payment can be made through offline mode.
- Then submit the application form and take a print of it for future use.
Official website: www.pscwbonline.gov.in