West Bengal Finance Department has released a recruitment advertisement for the WBFD Group D posts at the official site www.wbfin.nic.in
West Bengal Finance Department Recruitment
West Bengal Finance Department has also called in its short form that is WBFD. It has released an Employment notification recently for the recruitment purpose in their department. The recruitment is for the allotted posts of Group D 4th Class Staff. The employment is on the purely Temporary Basis. Interested candidates who fit the eligibility criteria of the given notification are requested to apply. Before the application, don’t forget to visit the main web page of the organization to check the details and then apply for the said posts within the time period given by the WBFD, West Bengal Finance Department.
West Bengal Finance Department Notification
The job seekers who want to work in the government field can take the job of the WBFD, West Bengal Finance Department. The department has decided to employ the staffs on a temporary basis. Candidates make sure that they know the terms and conditions before they submit their application to the WBFD, West Bengal Finance Department.
The important dates, eligibility criteria, and others are discussed by our Jaggy team members in a detailed manner to avoid the confusion and doubts regarding the exam. We also have a suggestion for the candidates; that is to bookmark our page and visit here regularly to know about the latest updates of the exam along with other vacancies in different fields.
WBFD, West Bengal Finance Department
The Finance Department of the West Bengal Government takes key responsibility for managing the finances of the State Government. The main concern of this organization is the economic and financial matters that affect the State, mobilization of resources apart from the allocation for different purposes. The purposes include the development of infrastructure, human development, social welfare, and administrative works.
Finance department handles the major functions budget making and Annual Financial Statement preparation. WBFD also works for the approval of schemes, expenditure monitoring together with tax collection facilitation. The Department also follows the current trends in the economic situation at different national and international levels. The said West Bengal Finance Department is situated in the State Secretariat at Nabanna, Howrah – 711102.
WBFD Group D Recruitment
In this recruitment process, the eligibility factor, education qualification, and others are important. That’s why; these matters are discussed below in a detailed way for the benefit of the candidates who are going to apply for the vacancies.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should complete Class VIII Level of Education from any recognized School or Board. For the details, follow educational qualification in the notification.
- Age Limit & Relaxation: Applicants should attain the minimum age 18 Years as on 11.07.2016. No upper Age Limit is fixed in the employment advertisement. The Limit of the upper Age will be relaxed for Reserved Category candidates as per norms set by the Government.
- Remuneration Scheme: The consolidated pay of Rs. 5,660/- per month will be allotted for the shortlisted candidates. They will entitle the Daily wages of Rs. 283/- (Near about 20 Days).
- Date of Interview: 11.07.2016 to 13.07.2016
- Venue of the Interview: PAY AND ACCOUNTS OFFICER,
KOLKATA PAY & ACCOUNTS OFFICE – 1,
CIVIL DEFENCE BUILDING, 4TH FLOOR,
81/2/2, PHEARS LANE, KOLKATA- 700012
WB Fin Recruitment
- Name of this Organization: West Bengal Finance Department (WBFD)
- Post Name: Group D (4th Class Staff)
- Total Vacancies: 04
- Recruitment Notification: Already released on the official site of the WBFD
- Recruitment Mode for the Posts: Interview
- Date of Interview: Between 11.07.16 and 13.07.2016
- Category: Recruitment
- Official site of this Department: www.wbfin.nic.in
How to Apply for West Bengal Finance Department Recruitment 2016, WBFD Gr. D posts
Eligible candidates are recommended to appear at the interview venue for the purpose of going through the selection process that is the Personal Interview. The Session for Personal Interview will continue two days, 11.07.2016 to 13.07.2016. During this selection procedure, candidates are required to bring the relevant documents, certificates for the verification of their qualification and experience. Age proof and Identity proof is also necessary to bring with them.
Official website: www.wbfin.nic.in