WCD Haryana Recruitment 2017 Apply for Social Worker & Helper Posts at the official website i.e. www.hisar.gov.in
Haryana WCD Recruitment 2017
The department of Women and Child Development has issued the Women and Child Development Dept. Recruitment 2017 Notice on the official website i.e. www.hisar.gov.in for 58 number of vacancies for the posts of Anganwadi Worker & Helper Posts. Applicants those who are interested may apply online for WCD Haryana Vacancy 2017 on or before the last date i.e. 27 April 2017. Applicants are suggested to read the official notice before applying online for WCD Haryana Anganwadi Worker Jobs 2017. More related information of this vacancy is provided in the article below, applicants are suggested to read it completely.
About WCD Haryana
Women and Child Development Department of the state of Haryana is governed by the state government. Department works for the economic and social empowerment of women and helps them by making them free from violence and discrimination. It serves the candidates enough opportunities to children and girls for growing in a safe environment by providing them nutrition, health, and life skill education.
WCD Haryana Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Department: Women and Child Development Department
- Total Number of Post: 58 Posts
- Apply Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.hisar.gov.in
Name of Post:
- Anganwadi Worker: 15 Posts
- Anganwadi Helper: 43 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Women & Child Development Dept. Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: The willing candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment must have passed class 10th, 12th from the authorized board.
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates who are willing in applying for the recruitment must be in between 21 years to 44 years. Refer the official notice for detailed information related to the age relaxation to apply for the application form.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a great amount of pay scale as per the norms of Women and Child Development Department.
Application Fee: Candidates are suggested to refer the official notification for detailed information related to the application fee of Women and Child Development Department.
Selection Process: The candidates who have successfully applied for the application form will be selected on the basis of their performance in the personal interview.
- The Last date for the Application Form Receipt: 25th April 2017
- Interview Date: 16 May 2017, 17 May 2017, and 19 May 2017
How to apply for Women & Child Development Dept. Vacancy 2017?
Here below, we have provided some simple steps that will help the interested candidates in applying for the recruitment easily without any difficulty. Candidates are suggested to read those steps and apply for the recruitment on or before the last date of submission of application form.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.hisar.gov.in.
- Download the official notice of the department and read it carefully.
- All the candidates those who are eligible should fill the Haryana WCD Job Application Form 2017.
- Upload all the necessary documents like passport size photograph and other important certificates.
- Submit the application form and take a print out of the application form for future use.
Haryana WCD Result 2017: All the candidates those who have successfully appeared for the Haryana Women & Child Development will be shortlisted after the official merit list is released.
Official Website: www.hisar.gov.in