WBSSC Recruitment 2017 Apply online for West Bengal SSC Headmaster and Headmistresses 1749 Vacancies at its official website www.westbengalssc.com
WBSSC Recruitment 2017
The West Bengal Central School Service Commission has released the West Bengal SSC Notification 2017 for the posts of headmaster and Headmistresses online to fill 1749 vacant posts. Candidates who want to make their career in the teaching field can apply for the West Bengal SSC Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible. Here you can check the details about the eligibility criteria required to fulfill, important dates, and other such details in this post. Candidate can get the notification for the same online on its official website www.westbengalssc.com.
West Bengal SSC Headmaster Recruitment 2017
The online registration for the West Bengal SSC will be going to start from tomorrow that is 13th June 2017. Candidates who are interested in this kind of job opening are required to fill the application form for the WBSSC before its last date of submission that is 27th June 2017. Before filling up the details, candidate has to read all the instructions as well as terms and conditions listed on the application form as well as on its notification. Match the eligibility criteria including the age limit, educational qualification, application fees, and selection process required for this job opening.
www.westbengalssc.com Headmaster Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Department||West Bengal Central School Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||WBSSC Exam 2017|
|Name of the Post||Headmaster and Headmistresses|
|Number of the Post||1749 Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||13th June 2017|
|Last Date to Apply||27th June 2017|
|Last Date for fees submission||30th June 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for WBSSC Headmistresses Jobs 2017
Candidate, who wants to apply for WBSSC Jobs, must have at least graduation and post-graduation degree which must be from the recognized university.
To know about the age limit required to meet for the WBSSC Jobs, candidate has to refer to the official notification for the same. As per the expectation, the minimum age to apply for WBSSC Headmaster Job must be 30 years and the maximum age must be of 50 years of age.
Application Submission Mode: Online
The authority will offer best salary to its eligible candidates who get selected for the WBSSC Jobs.
The authority will select the candidate based on his or her performance in the written exam as well as in the interview process.
If the candidate belongs to the general category, then he or she has to pay 1000INR as the application fees where as if the candidate belongs to the reserved category then he or she has to pay only 750INR as the application fees.
- Notification Release Date: 8th June 2017
- Starting date to apply: 13th June 2017
- Last Date to apply online: 27th June 2017
- Last date to submit the application fees: 30th June 2017
Steps to Apply for WBSSC Headmaster Recruitment 2017
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of WBSSC to apply online.
- Visit the recruitment tab and search for the WBSSC Headmaster Notification in the tab.
- Read all the terms and conditions as well as details listed in the notification.
- Press the Apply Online icon to fill the details in the application form.
- Enter all the details asked in the application form and submit it before the last date of submission along with other scanned copy of documents and certificates as well as receipt of the application fees.
- Take the hard copy of the application form which you can use for future reference.