West Bengal WBSCTE Lecturer Recruitment 2015-16 Apply Online for 146 Lecturer Vacancies at webscte.org :
West Bengal 146 Lecturer Recruitment 2015
- 1 West Bengal 146 Lecturer Recruitment 2015
- 2 WBSCTE Lecturer Recruitment 2015-16 Apply Online
- 3 West Bengal Lecturer Vacancy Details
- 4 WBSCTE Lecturer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 5 WBSCTE School Lecturer Recruitment Selection Process and Pay Scale
- 6 www.webscte.org online application
- 7 WBSCTE Lecturer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015-16
- 8 WBSCTE Lecturer Exam Admit Card 2016
- 9 Official Website : webscte.org
West Bengal State Council of Technical Education has issued recruitment notice to fill 146 available posts of Lecturer. This employment notice is a big one for those who aspire to get involved in Teaching Department in West Bengal state. WBSCTE Lecturer Recruitment 2015-2016 will be done under the governance of West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. WBSCTE has asked for the application from among the candidates who meet the minimum qualifications prescribed by the recruitment authority.
WBSCTE is eminently known as West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. It is the statutory body that has State-level council for technical education. Department of Technical Education & training and Ministry of Technical Education & training were under WBSCTE. Not only were these but 86 Polytechnics in the State of West Bengal. All these technical educations were affiliated to West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. This council will be taking responsibility in conducting the recruitments annually.
WBSCTE Lecturer Recruitment 2015-16 Apply Online
Online applications are invited for direct recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts using the website of West Bengal State Council of Technical Education: webscte.org Registration will start from 18th November 2015 and deadline to complete application is 16th Dec 2015. After that, website link will disappear. The applicants are recommended to complete application within the deadline. Candidates must bring printed copy of the application form for verification and for the interview. Offline mode of registration will not be granted.
West Bengal Lecturer Vacancy Details
- Architectural Engineering: 02 Posts.
- Automobile Engineering: 02 Posts.
- Civil Engineering: 16 Posts.
- Computer Science & Technology: 08 Posts.
- Electrical Engineering: 20 Posts.
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering: 06 Posts.
- Food Processing Technology: 04 Posts.
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering: 02 Posts.
- Chemistry: 14 Posts.
- Humanities: 14 Posts.
- Mathematics: 15 Posts.
- Physics: 16 Posts.
- Mechanical Engineering: 13 Posts.
- Metallurgical Engineering: 02 Posts.
- Printing Technology: 02 Posts.
- Survey Engineering: 10 Posts.
WBSCTE Lecturer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Upper age of the candidate should not be more than 37 years. Age relaxation will be done for reserved quota. Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST category and for 10 years for physically handicapped. Minimum educational requirement for WBSCTE Lecturer Recruitment 2015 is First Class Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or Electronics and Communication engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
WBSCTE School Lecturer Recruitment Selection Process and Pay Scale
West Bengal Department of Technical Education Training will select the candidate for the post of Lecturer based on their performance in written examination and Interview. Final selection will be done based on both the test. The written examination is scheduled to be held on 06th January-2016. Selected applicants will be paid remuneration ranged from Rs. 21,000/- per month.
www.webscte.org online application
- Name of the Department: West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE)
- Name of the Post: Lecturer
- Total Number of Post: 146
- Age Limit: Maximum 37 years
- Process of Registration: Online
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Pay Scale: Rs. 21,000/- per month
- Application Status: started from 18th November 2015
- Deadline: 14th December 2015
- Selection Process: Written test and Interview
- Exam Date: 06th January 2016
- Admit Card: 26th December-2015.
- Exam Marks: 60 marks
- Cut off Marks: 25 marks
- Interview Marks: 40 marks
- Website: webscte.org
WBSCTE Lecturer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015-16
The written Examination consists of Multiple Choice Objective type questions. Total marks for the exam paper is 60. Questions will come from concerned Technical Subject. Candidates securing 25 marks and above in the written Examination will be called for a personal interview of 40 marks for final selection.
WBSCTE Lecturer Exam Admit Card 2016
The West Bengal State Council of Technical Education Board will admit card for the concerned applicants right 26th December 2015. Candidates will be able to collect their hall ticket from the official website. A result will also be updated on the server. So, the candidates will have to be updated with the official website of WBSCTE to get important updates on the recruitment process.
Last Date: 14-12-15