WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply for 19 Quinologist Posts at the official website www.pscwb.org.in
West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2017
The West Bengal Public Service Commission has released the online application forms for the West Bengal PSC Jobs 2017. The department is inviting the application forms from the young and talented candidates to the fill the 19 number of vacancies for the posts of Economist-Cum-Credit Planner, Quinologist. The interested candidates can apply through the online mode for WBPSC Economist notice 2017 on or before the last date to apply for the recruitment i.e. 03rd April 2017. It is a great news for the candidates who are looking for the jobs in the Government department. Candidates can submit the application form from the official website of the department i.e. www.pscwb.org.in. Candidates can find more details related to the age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, how to apply procedure, etc. in the article below. Here below, we have provided some simple steps to apply for the recruitment easily.
WBCS is also called as West Bengal Civil Service. It is the provincial administrations of the state of West Bengal (India). The department has released the Competitive Exam for the enrolment of this service every year. The officers are assimilated into the state order of general administration officers. Now, currently, the WBPSC has issued the West Bengal PSC Vacancy 2017 for the applicants who are searching for the upcoming jobs in the state of West Bengal.
WBPSC Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: West Bengal Public Service Commission
- Name of the Posts: Economist-Cum-Credit Planner, Quinologist
- Total Number of posts: 19 vacancies
- Job Location: West Bengal
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.pscwb.org.in
|Name of the Post||Total Number of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Recruitment 2017:
Educational Qualification: Applicants who are interested should possess a second class Master’s or second class Honours Degree in Economics from a recognized University for Economist-Cum-Credit Planner and M.Sc. degree in Chemistry or M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry for Quinologist posts.
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates should be in between 31 years to 40 years as on 01st January 2017 and the age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the government.
Application Fees: The candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category provided below.
- For General/ OBC category applicants: Rs. 210/-
- For ST/ SC/ Ex-s/ PWD category applicants: No fee
Selection process: Applicants who have applied for the released posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Written test
- Personal Interview
- Starting Date to apply Online for the Application form: 14th March 2017
- The Last Date to apply Online for the Application form: 03rd April 2017
- The Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 03rd April 2017
How to apply Online for West Bengal PSC Vacancy 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Read the official notice carefully available at the home page.
- Click on the link related to New Registration
- Fill up all the essential information required in the application form
- Check the details provided is correct and valid
- Submit the application form by clicking on the submit option
- Make the payments as per your category
- Take a print out of online application form for future use.