WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply for 205 PGT, Asst Engineer Posts at the official website i.e. www.pscwb.org.in
WBPSC AE Recruitment 2017
The West Bengal Public Service Commission has released a job notice as WBPSC Asst Professor Recruitment 2017 on the official website i.e. www.pscwb.org.in for hiring the 153 number of talented and eligible applicants through West Bengal Audit & Accounts Service Recruitment Exam 2017. All the willing candidates may apply online for West Bengal PSC Jobs 2017 by using the official portal. All the applicants those who are interested should apply online on or before the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 15 May 2017. More related information such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, how to apply process, important dates, etc. are provided in the article below.
About West Bengal Public Service Commission
WBSC is also called as West Bengal Civil Service Commission. It is civil servants of the Indian state of West Bengal. For WBCS (Exe) and other comparative posts, West Bengal Public Service Commission conducts the competitive exams in three phases annually. These phases are Prelims, Mains, and Personal Interview. There are various groups in the recruitment of such exam based on the choice and merit list of scored number. These are Group A, Group B (only for W.B. Police Service), Group C and Group D.
West Bengal PSC Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Public Service Commission West Bengal
- Total No. of posts: 153 Vacancies
- Name of the Exam: Audit & Accounts
- Name of the post: West Bengal Audit & Accounts Service Recruitment Exam 2017
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Salary: Rs. 15,600/- to 42,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-
- Official Website: www.pscwb.org.in
Eligibility Criteria for PSC West Bengal Recruitment 2017:
Education Qualification: All the interested candidates those who are willing to apply for the recruitment process must a bachelor’s degree in commerce from the authorized university or membership of the Institute of charted accountants of India or membership of the Institute of costs and works accounts of India.
Age Limit: All the willing candidates must have upper age limit of not more than 36 years as on 01 January 2017. Category Wise age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates that is provided in the article below.
|OBC Category Applicants||03 Years|
|SC/ ST Category Applicants||05 Years|
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of the applicant’s performance in the following.
- Screening Test
- Written Test
- Viva- Voice
- For Un-Reserved category candidates: Rs.210/- + Service Charges.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates: No Fees
- Applicants can pay the application fees through the Online and Offline Mode.
WBPSC Exam Important Dates:
- Starting Date for the submission of Online Application Form: 24 April 2017
- The Last Date for the submission of Online Application Form: 15 May 2017
- The Last Date for payment of application Fee Online: 15 May 2017
- The Last Date for payment of application Fee Offline: 16 April 2017
How to apply for West Bengal PSC Vacancy 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.pscwb.org.in
- On the home page, search for the links referred as West Bengal PSC recruitment 2017.
- Download the official notification and read all the details carefully before applying for the application process.
- Click on the WBPSC recruitment apply online link.
- Start filling in the application form carefully with correct details.
- Verify all the details filled in the West Bengal PSC application form and click on “submit” button.
- Download the application form and take a print out of it for future use.
Official Website: www.pscwb.org.in