WBPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2016 Apply Online at www.pscwbonline.gov.in:
PSCWB Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2016
- 1 PSCWB Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2016
- 2 wbpsc junior engineer recruitment 2016 online application
- 3 www.pscwbonline.gov.in online registration
- 4 WBPSC JE Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 WBPSC Junior Enginer Selection Process
- 6 WBPSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2016
- 7 Official Website: www.pscwbonline.gov.in | www.pscwb.org.in
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) will conduct a combined competitive exam for all eligible and interested candidates for the Recruitment of Junior Engineer posts in the disciplines of Civil or Mechanical or Electrical under various departments through the official website of www.pscwbonline.gov.in All details of Eligibility conditions, selection Process, application fee etc of this WBPSC Recruitment is given below. Applicants will get WBPSC JE admit card 2016 soon for written examination
In October, 1926 Central Public Service Commission formed by Government of West Bengal. Based on Govt. of India Act provisions, the Central Public Service Commission converted into Federal Public Service Commission on 1st April, 1937. Then it became to Bengal Public Service Commission. Under constitution of India in April, 1937 Bengal Public Service Commission transferred in to Public Service Commission, West Bengal. Its function is to conduct recruitments for candidates in the Govt. of West Bengal.
wbpsc junior engineer recruitment 2016 online application
To apply for Junior Engineer vacancies at WBPSC, candidates should log on to official website of www.pscwb.org.in Fill up with required details. Upload signature and scanned color photo of candidate in jpg format. Pay an application fee of Rs.160/- and service charge through online or offline payment (bank counter). SC/ST, PWD candidates of West Bengal are not involved for payment of fee. Click on ‘Submit’ button. Save the registration number after completing the process. WBPSC will receive online applications from 07th March, 2016 to 27th March, 2016 only. Last date to pay an application fee through online is 27th March, 2016 and offline is 28th March, 2016.
www.pscwbonline.gov.in online registration
- Name of the organization: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
- Name of the post: Junior Engineer Posts
- Total Posts: Will announce later.
- Job Location: West Bengal
- Age Limit: Up to 32 years.
- Eligibility: Qualification of Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Salary: Rs.9000/- to Rs.40,500/- + GP Rs.4400/- per month for all selected candidates.
- Selection Process: Written examination & personality test.
- Application Fee: Rs.160/- plus service charge.
- Online registration of application forms from: 07th March, 2016 to 27th March, 2016.
- Deadline for receiving application form fee through online: 27th March, 2016
- Due date for receiving application form fee through offline: 28th March, 2016.
- Exam date: Not yet specified.
- Website: www.pscwbonline.gov.in or www.pscwb.org.in
WBPSC JE Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Eligible candidate should be an Indian citizen. They must contain good qualities regarding character, health etc in all respects to get job as Govt. service. Knowledge of Bengali i.e. speaking, writing, reading. Qualification should be Diploma in the disciplines of Electrical or Mechanical or Civil or its equivalent Qualification from a recognized University of West Bengal. Candidates should be boned after 2nd January, 1984 only. Which means upper age limit of candidates is 32 years. 5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates of West Bengal, 3 years for OBC, 13 years for PWD candidates of West Bengal.
WBPSC Junior Enginer Selection Process
Eligible candidates will attend for written examination (combined competitive exam). Candidates, who qualified in this exam, will go for personality test round. Based on these 2 tests only candidates will be selected for Junior Engineer Posts. Selected candidates will get monthly payment of Rs.9000/- to Rs.40,500/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4400/- plus other allowances per month.
WBPSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2016
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) will issue admit cards for all applied candidates in few days. Candidates will get good score in combined competitive exam, and then only they will get Junior Engineer position. Please download admit card for WBPSC Written exam from www.pscwb.org.in.
LAST DATE: 27.03.2016