WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 Apply for 6562 Posts at the official website i.e. www.wbhrb.in
WBHRB Recruitment 2017
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has currently issued a job notice for 6562 number of vacancies for the posts of Staff Nurse Grade-II. Candidates those who are interested in the medical jobs can fill the application form online of WBHRB Jobs 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.wbhrb.in. Applicants can submit the online application form of WBHRB Staff Nurse Vacancy 2017 in between the dates i.e. 20th July to 31st July 2017. Applicants can check the detailed information related to the WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 provided in the article below such as eligibility criteria, important dates, application process, application fee, selection process, pay scale, admit card, result, etc. The official website of the department is www.wbhrb.in.
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is subjected for choosing and endorsing applicants for direct recruitment to posts permanent or temporary for which the appointing officials is the government in the department of Health and Family Welfare. Now, currently, it has issued a WBHRB Job Notice for 6562 number of vacancies for the posts of Staff Nurse Grade-II Posts. The starting date for the submission of application form is 20th July 2017 and the last date for the submission of application form is 31st July 2017. It is to inform all the applicants that no application form will be considered eligible after the last date of the submission of application form.
WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
- Name of the Post: Staff Nurse Grade-II
- Total Number of Posts: 6562 posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Pay Scale: Rs. 7300/- to Rs. 37600/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 3600/-
- Official website: www.wbhrb.in
WBHRB Post Details 2017:
|Name of the Post||UR||SC||ST||BC Category A||BC Category B||PWD|
|Basic B.Sc. Nursing||628||675||198||393||177||121|
|Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||82||49||14||25||15||07|
Eligibility Criteria for WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Applicants those who are interested and need to fulfil General Nursing and Midwifery/ Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) degree from the authorized by both Indian Nursing Council and respective state Nursing Council.
Age Limit: The age limit of candidates does not exceed 32 years on date 31st July 2017. The age relaxation will be according to Government rules of the state of West Bengal.
Application Fee: All the interested candidates need to pay Rs. 160/- as the application fee of WBHRB Recruitment 2017 application form and you can pay application fee through online mode of payment.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of the performance in the written exam and personal interview round.
Pay Scale: The pay scale given to the selected candidates for the released posts of Rs. 7300/- to Rs. 37600/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 3600/-.
- Release Date of official notice: 14th July 2017
- Starting Date for the submission of application form: 20th July 2017
- Last date for the submission of application form: 31st July 2017
- Last date for the payment of application fee: 31st July 2017
- Last Date for full submission of application form: 31st July 2017
How to apply for the WBHRB Recruitment 2017?
The steps to apply for the application form is provided in the article below. So, all the candidates are suggested to apply for the application form on or before the last date of submission of application form. Candidates need to keep ready their scanned copy of the documents at the time of filling the application form. Before submitting the application form make sure that all the details that you have filled are correct.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.wbhrb.in
- Search the online application form link in recruitment and open it.
- Read all the details and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the complete application form by correct information and upload the scanned copy of the certificates.
- Recheck the application form and click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of applied application form and pay the application fee.
Official Website: www.wbhrb.in