WB State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2015 Apply online for 1023 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Various Post at www.wbhealth.gov.in :
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2015
- 1 West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2015
- 2 www.wbhealth.gov.in application form 2015
- 3 WB State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2015 for taff Nurse, Pharmacist & Public Health Manager
- 4 WB Health Recruitment Age Limit & Educational Qualification
- 5 WB State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2015 Selection Procedure & Salary:
- 6 WB State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Admit Card & Result 2015
- 7 Official Website : www.wbhealth.gov.in
WB State Health & Family Welfare Samiti has recently published an advertisement for the recruitment of the youngsters for the various vacant posts in their various departments. WB Health Recruitment 2015 is to recruit candidate for filling of 1023 vacant posts. By seeing this advertisement lots of aspirants have shown their interest. Authority member of WB State Health & Family Welfare Samiti invites the application form from the interested candidates who have posses minimum required qualification. For detailed info of eligibility, applicants are requested to go through the official details to be sure whether they confirm to the specified qualification criteria for WB Health Recruitment 2015.
The Health & Family Welfare Department of the State Government has been vested with the responsibility of maintaining and developing the health care system in West Bengal. Public health, sanitation and hospitals are the exclusive responsibilities of the State. State provides financial and managerial support for the basic health care support and infrastructural facilities at the rural level, while the State level super specialty Medical Colleges & Hospitals predominantly provides the ambulatory care services.
WB Health Recruitment 2015 Application Fees
The application fee to apply for the post is based on category division. It is as follows; for General and OBC candidates the application fee for the post is Rs100/-, for Reserved Category (SC/ ST) Candidates the fee applied is Rs.50/-. Payment of application form should be done through Demand Draft to be issued from any Nationalized Bank in favour of West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti payable at Service Branch, Kolkata.
www.wbhealth.gov.in application form 2015
- Name of the department: West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Department
- Name of the post: Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Public Health Manager etc.
- Number of post: 1023 posts
- Application method: Online
- Application status: available from 15th October
- Deadline: 16th November
- Application fee: Rs. 100/- for General and Rs. 50/- for Reserved candidate
- Age limit: 18 to 40 years as 01st September 2015
- Educational requirement: Bachelors or Masters degree/diploma etc
- Selection process: computer test and merit list
- Pay Scale: Rs. 16,860/- to Rs. 23,270/-
- Exam date: upcoming days
- Exam type: Multiple Choice Questions
- Availability of Admit Card: very soon
- Website: www.wbhealth.gov.in
WB State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2015 for taff Nurse, Pharmacist & Public Health Manager
WB Health Recruitment 2015 is for total 1023 numbers of vacancies. Post wise vacancy details are mentioned below:
- Data Manager: 01 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 648 Posts
- Pharmacist: 309 Posts
- Public Health Manager: 86 Posts
- Urban Health Planning & Monitoring Manager: 09 Posts
WB Health Recruitment Age Limit & Educational Qualification
The age limit of the candidates to apply for the above mentioned post must be ranging to minimum of 18 years and maximum of 40 years of age as on 01st September 2015. The age relaxation is applicable to the reserved and experienced candidates as per the rules and regulations of the government. The candidates applying for the post must have possessed minimum qualification as mentioned below:
- Data Manager: Applicant must have posses MCA or Master Degree in Statistics or BCA or Bachelor in Information Technology from a recognized Institute.
- Staff Nurse: Candidate must have completed GNM training course from an institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council/ West Bengal Nursing Council or B.Sc. Nursing Course.
- Pharmacist: Applicant must have done Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Urban Health Planning & Monitoring Manager: Applicant must have completed Graduation in any discipline with MBA or Master’s Degree in Life Sciences.
WB State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2015 Selection Procedure & Salary:
The selection of the candidates is based on the basis of computer Test and merit list. Shortlisted candidates will be called for computer Test where computer Test is mandatory. Where computer test is not mandatory, the shortlist is the final merit list. In case of computer test; candidates must obtain at least 50% marks to qualify for the post. Final selection will be done on the basis of score of educational qualification, computer Test and experience. Selected personnel will be given salary ranged from .Rs. 16,860/- to Rs. 23,270/- per month.
WB State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Admit Card & Result 2015
WB Health Recruitment Admit card 2015 for the written exam will be soon issue by the authority member on its official website. Written exam will be held in the upcoming days. After the successful completion of examination process result will be declared by the authority members, for more updates stay tuned with us.