West Bengal Police Junior Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 1149 Vacancies at policewb.gov.in:
West Bengal Police Junior Constable Recruitment 2016
- 1 West Bengal Police Junior Constable Recruitment 2016
- 2 west bengal police recruitment 2016 online application form
- 3 www.policewb.gov.in junior constable
- 4 WB Police Jr. Constable Recruitment Age Limit and Eligibility 2016
- 5 WB Junior Constable Selection Process 2016
- 6 WB Police Junior Constable Admit Card 2016
- 7 Official Website: policewb.gov.in
West Bengal Police Department has recently issued a selection notification to fill up 1149 available vacant posts of Junior Constable in Birbhum and PaschimMedinipore districts. This notice is a big one for the candidates who have been looking for job in the police department. So, it is expected that there will be huge number of applications from the interested people till the last date of registration. Before you go ahead with your application, you should go through the minimum qualification required to apply for West Bengal Junior Constable Recruitment 2016.
west bengal police recruitment 2016 online application form
Interested candidates will have to apply according to the given instruction for WB Junior Constable Recruitment 2016. Applications may be submitted either through on-line or off-line modes for which the window will remain operative for the period from 10.03.2016 to 11.04.2016. The last date for receipt of filled in Application Form through Postal Service (off-line mode) is 11.04.2016 (up to 5 PM). For online registration, candidates will have to fill up the form available on the site: policewb.gov.in by providing necessary information.
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) is a Law enforcement agency. The main mission of West Bengal Police is to bring the attitudinal change in the greater police public harmony. WB Police main objective is to prevent the crime and to detect the crime from those who break the law. WB Police strives to keep the State in a Peaceful and to protect the people.
www.policewb.gov.in junior constable
- Name of the organization: West Bengal Police Department
- Name of the post: Junior Constable
- Total post: 1149 (490 in Birbhum and 659 in Paschim Medinipore)
- Job location: West Bengal
- Age limit: 18 to 27 years
- Pay scale: As per Government rules
- Educational qualification: Class viii passed or higher
- Application mode: Both online and offline
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.03.2016(Paschim Medinipore, Bankura, Purulia)
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 11.04.2016
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 07.03.2016 (Birbhum District)
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 8th April, 2016
- Selection process: PST, Written test and Personal Interview
- Website: policewb.gov.in
WB Police Jr. Constable Recruitment Age Limit and Eligibility 2016
Candidates will have to be aged between 18 to 27 years to be considered eligible for WB 1149 Posts Police Constable Recruitment 2016. Among all the posts, 490 are for Birbhum and 659 are for Paschim Medinipore District. Age relaxation will be done for reserved candidates as per Government rules. In terms of the educational qualification, the applicants will have to pass class VIII standard from a recognized Educational Institution or Board. Candidates having higher qualifications are encouraged to apply as well.
WB Junior Constable Selection Process 2016
There will be physical test as well as written test to be conducted as part of the selection process for WB Constable Recruitment 2016. In the physical test, the height of for men 167 cm, chest- minimum 76 cm while expansion 81 cm and height of Women will be 155cm. Based on these measurements and some sports,the recruitment board will estimate the physical capability of the candidates.
The written test will be multiple choice type and total of 100 questions will be set on Quantitative Aptitude, General Knowledge and English. Exam duration will be 2 hours. Shortlisted candidates in the written test will have to show up for document verification/interview session. For the document verification part, applicants will have to bring necessary documents and certificates. After the interview session, final list of selected candidates will be published on the website of WB Police Department.
WB Police Junior Constable Admit Card 2016
West Bengal Police junior constable Admit card 2016 for the written test will be issued in due time after registration ends. All the applicants will have to collect online admit card from the WB server. Result of the test will also be available through online media. So, if you are looking to get a job in the WB Police Department, then it is your time to apply for it and start getting prepared for the selection process. You will need to stay updated about the latest news regarding the recruitment process. By visiting our page from time to time, you will get all the information you need to stay informed.
LAST DATE: 08/04/2016
Official Notification (Birbhum District)
Apply Online & Offline for WB Police Junior Constable Recruitment 2016 (Birbhum District)