West Bengal Municipal Service Commission recruitment 2016, Apply for 80 assistant engineer jobs available at www.mscwb.org
WB Municipal service commission recruitment 2016:
West Bengal Municipal Service Commission has released the employment notification for the recruitment of willing applicants for the job of assistant engineer and sub engineer in the department. There are almost 80 jobs for the above-given posts which are to be filled by the department. The applicants who were expecting for the government job in the state of West Bengal can now apply online for the West Bengal Municipal Service Commission recruitment 2016. This is great opportunity for each one of the aspirants who have the required qualification and age limit for the jobs. The applicants should keep the last date of application submission in mind before filling up the online application for the posts. The applicants will be selected by the process which is described below in this article. The aspirants must apply for these jobs. The important details of the West Bengal Municipal Service Commission recruitment 2016 are given in this article.
WB Municipal Service Commission vacancies details:
The necessary details for the jobs of the assistant engineer and sub engineer are described below and the applicants can also cross check the details from the website of the West Bengal Municipal Commission. The recruitment drive will be conducted to fill 80 vacancies and the selection of the applicants will take place at various centers in the state of West Bengal.
- Name of the recruiting organization: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission
- Name of the posts: Assistant Engineer and Sub Engineer
- Total number of posts: 80 posts
- Location of the job: West Bengal
- Type of job: State government
- Official website: www.mscwb.org
- No of posts for assistant engineer: 40 vacancies
- No of posts for sub engineer: 40 vacancies
West Bengal Assistant Engineer recruitment dates:
- Initial date for registration: 3rd December 2016
- Last date of the application submission: 3rd January 2016
- Date of the exam: will be uploaded soon
WB Municipal Service Commission jobs eligibility:
The applicants willing to apply for the West Bengal Municipal Service Commission jobs 2016 should be have following qualifications
- For the post of Assistant engineer: Degree in Civil engineering form a recognized institute
- For the post of Sub engineer: Diploma in the relevant field from any of the institute, which is recognized in the country.
The candidates should have the maximum age limit of 40 years to apply for the West Bengal Municipal Service Commission recruitment 2016 and the minimum age should be 18 years. Applicants should check the details form the official website of the department.
The applicants will have to pay the application fee of 200/- Rs by the respective mode of fee payment as given in the official website of the department.
The selection process will of the applicants include the written exam and the interview round. The details of the date of the exam will be uploaded on the website and we will update the candidates regarding the same.
How to apply for WB Municipal Service Commission job 2016:
The aspirants, who want to have the job of assistant engineer in the WB MSC department, should download the online application form by following the given simple steps. The easy process is definitely going to help the applicants to get the online application form for the WB Municipal Service Commission vacancies 2016.The applicants should go to the official web portal of WB MSC.
- The aspirants should open the official website of the department
- Then open the link of the application form
- Aspirants should then fill up online application form.
- Then aspirants should submit the online application form
Official website: www.mscwb.org