Uttarakhand Patwari Lekhpal Recruitment 2015 Apply online for 1644 Vacancies at revenue.uk.gov.in :
Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal Recruitment 2015
- 1 Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal Recruitment 2015
- 2 uttarakhand lekhpal recruitment 2015
- 3 Uttarakhand Patwari Recruitment 2015
- 4 revenue.uk.gov.in recruitment
- 5 Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal Recruitment Age Limit
- 6 UK Patwari Lekhpal Recruitment Educational Qualification & Application Fees
- 7 Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal Recruitment Selection Procedure
- 8 Uttrakhand Patwari Lekhpal Exam Important Dates
- 9 Uttarakhand Patwari Lekhpal Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 10 Official Website : www.revenue.uk.gov.in
Department of Revenue and Board of Revenue for State Government of Uttarakhand are going to announce a recruitment notice to fill various vacant posts in their department. As per the information there are total 1644 vacant posts of Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal in different department. Out of this 1644 post 1261 are for Patwari post and 428 posts are for Lekhpal post. After seeing this advertisement big number of candidates wants to apply for this recruitment. Application forms are invited from the eligible candidate in prescribed format by the selection board.
uttarakhand lekhpal recruitment 2015
The Indian Revenue Service abbreviated as IRS, is the administrative revenue service of the Central Civil Services of the Government of India. The Service functions under the Department of Revenue in the Union Ministry of Finance and is concerned with the collection and administration of the various direct and indirect taxes accruing to the Union Government. The Board Of Revenue is the highest judicial body of the revenue department. After the creation of the new state, the organization of Chief Revenue Commissioner was established in the revenue department. On May 11th, 2012, to make this organization more efficient and dynamic, Board of Revenue was created in place of the organization of Chief Revenue Commissioner.
Uttarakhand Patwari Recruitment 2015
Candidate willing to apply for Uttarakhand Patwari and Lekhpal Recruitment must have posses minimum required qualification. Applicant having the required eligibility criteria should apply for this recruitment by filling up the application form available on the official website www.revenue.uk.gov.in. Starting date for the registration of Application form is 22nd October and last date for the registration of Application form is 10th November. Date of the written examination will be schedule to be held on 27th December 2015.
- Name of the organization: Department of Revenue and Board of Revenue for State Government of Uttarakhand
- Name of the post: Patwari & Lekhpal
- Total Post: 1644
- Application mode: Online
- Initial Date: 22nd September
- Last Date: 10th November
- Application Fees: Rs:300/- for General and Rs.150/- for Reserved candidate
- Age limit: 21 to 28 Years for Patwari post and 21 to 35 year for Lekhpal
- Eligibility: Graduation in the relevant stream
- Selection process: Physical Test, Written Exam, Medical Test and Document Verification
- Date of PET test: 15th to 20th December 2015
- Date of Written Examination: 27th December 2015
- Date of Declaration of Result: 15th January 2015
- Date of Medical Test and Document Verification: up to 15th February 2015
- Website: www.revenue.uk.gov.in
Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal Recruitment Age Limit
The age limitation of the candidates must be as per the norms of the board. The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years and the maximum age of the candidate should be 28 years as 01st July 2015 for Uttarakhand Patwari Bharti post . Age of the applicant applying for Lekhpal post must be between 21 to 35 years. Relaxation in upper age will be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the official notification. Maximum age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidate and 3 years for OBC candidate is provided.
UK Patwari Lekhpal Recruitment Educational Qualification & Application Fees
The educational qualification required for Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal post is that the applicants to the posts should have completed their Graduation in any disciple from a recognized University or Institute. The application fee to apply for the post is based on category division. It is as follows; for General candidates the application fee for the post is Rs.300/-, for Reserved Category (SC/ ST) Candidates the fee applied is Rs.150/-. Application fees should be paid through Demand Draft or Postal Order in the name of District Magistrate of the respective district.
Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal Recruitment Selection Procedure
The selection process for Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal Recruitment will be done through four processes: Physical Test, Written Exam, Medical Test and Document Verification. The first phase for the selection of candidate is physical test. PET or PST Test will be held from 15th December to 27th December 2015. Purpose of this test is to choose physically fit candidates who are eligible for written examination. Second phase is written examination for checking ability and general knowledge of candidates will be held on 27th December. Third one is medical test and last one is documents verification which is held up to 15th February.
Uttrakhand Patwari Lekhpal Exam Important Dates
- Last date for submission of Online Application : 10th November 2015
- Admit Card will Availability from : 30th November 2015
- PET or PST Date : 15th to 20th December 2015
- Examination Date : 27th December 2015
- Result Announce Date : 15th January 2015
- Medical Checkup & Document verification : upto 15th February 2015
Uttarakhand Patwari Lekhpal Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The written exam for UK Patwari & Lekhpal will be held on 27th December 2015. The paper pattern stated that the examination paper will be of Multiple Choice Objective Type. The questions will be asked only of Objective Types. The Paper for the examination comes with the total 80 marks weight age along with various sections and topics in it. The question paper will asked in both English and Hindi languages and the timing for the examination will be given of total 2 hours. There have been mainly five topics covered for the examination purpose i.e. General Awareness, Reasoning Ability, Arithmetic Ability, General English, Hindi, Mathematics.
LAST DATE: 10/11/2015