UAU Recruitment 2017 Job Notification for Professors, Staff Nurse, Medical Officers MO 190 vacancies available at www.uau.ac.in
Uttarakhand Ayurved University Recruitment 2017
- 1 Uttarakhand Ayurved University Recruitment 2017
- 2 Uttarakhand Ayurved University UAU Notification 2017
- 3 www.uau.ac.in Recruitment 2017
- 4 UAU Professor, Staff Nurse, MO Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Age Criteria:
- 6 Selection Process:
- 7 Pay scale:
- 8 Postal Address:
- 9 Apply for UAU Vacancy 2017
- 10 Official Website: www.uau.ac.in
The authorities have released the notification for the posts of Professors, Staff Nurse, and Medical Officers online. The officials have released the notification to select the eligible candidates who are looking to make their career in this University. This is one of the golden opportunities for the interested candidates who are trying very hard to get the Teacher position in the UAU University. All the interested candidates are required to fill and submit the application form before the last date of application form submission that we have mentioned below. Candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the UAU Jobs below or on its official website www.uau.ac.in.
Uttarakhand Ayurved University UAU Notification 2017
The notification that the authorities has released is for various posts including Professor, Staff Nurse, and Medical Officer to fill 190 posts at different positions. From the notification, candidate can check the details regarding the online application form dates, eligibility criteria, and other details. Hence the candidates who want to get the job in this university; he or she must apply through UAU Careers for which they have to fill the application form by writing the details and has to submit it before 25th August 2017. The mode to apply for this job is the online mode and the candidate has to submit the application via an online mode.
www.uau.ac.in Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Ayurved University|
|Exam Name||UAU Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Professors, Staff Nurse, and Medical Officers|
|Number of the Post||190 Posts|
|Starting Date of Apply Online||Started|
|Last Date of Application Form||25th August 2017|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Job Type||Government Job|
UAU Professor, Staff Nurse, MO Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the UAU Jobs, the candidate must have the Intermediate, Diploma, and Graduate degree in Ayurved along with Post Graduation and Master’s Degree in the related field. For more details about the experience and qualification, candidate must check the notification available on its official website.
The candidate’s age will also affect for applying for the UAU jobs and the maximum limit for applying for the job are:
- Professor: Maximum Limit is 50 years
- Associate Professor: Maximum Limit is 45 years
- Assistant Professor: Maximum Limit is 40 years
- Deputy Chief Secretary: Maximum Limit is 21 to 35 years
The eligible candidate has to appear for the other selection rounds that are written test and Interview and on the basis of the candidate’s performance in these rounds will help the authorities in deciding whether he or she is selected for this job or not.
The Uttarakhand Ayurved University will offer the best pay scale to its employees which are:
- For Professor Post, the salary which the authority offers comes in the range of 37,400INR to 67,000INR along with Grade pay of 10,000INR.
- For Associate Professor post, the salary comes in the range of 37,400INR to 67,000INR along with Grade Pay of 9,000INR
- For Assistant Professor, the salary range is 15,600INR to 39,100INR with Grade pay of 6,000INR
Uttarakhand Ayurvedic World University,
Harrawala Complex, Dehradun
Apply for UAU Vacancy 2017
- Log on to official website uau.ac.in.
- Go to the “Vacancy” Tab.
- Find the notification at the home page and read the notification thoroughly.
- Look for the application form link.
- Click on the link which will open the application form in front of the screen.
- Fill the detail in the application form and submit the form before the last date at its postal address.