Latest Update(13th July 2016): Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has unleashed an employment advertisement for the 112 posts of Urdu Translator at their official site www.upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC Urdu Translator Recruitment 2016
- 1 UPSSSC Urdu Translator Recruitment 2016
- 2 About UPSSSC
- 3 Urdu Anuvadak Online Application
- 4 UPSSSC Urdu Anuvadak Recruitment 2016
- 5 www.upsssc.gov.in Recruitment 2016
- 6 UPSSSC Urdu Translator 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- 7 UP Urdu Anuwadak 2016
- 8 How to Apply for UPSSSC Urdu Translator Recruitment 2016
- 9 UPSSSC Urdu Translator Recruitment 2016
In the recruitment advertisement no. 10-EXAM/2016, the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission that is also known as UPSSSC has recently invited applications for the posts of Urdu Translator. This recruitment notification is given to fulfill the requirement of 112 vacancies of Urdu Translator cum Junior Assistant post. UPSSSC will hire those candidates for the said posts who will prove their efficiency through their performance in the selection tests and personal interview.
UPSSSC, Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection is an organization that is ruled by the government of Uttar Pradesh. The headquarter of this government-owned boards is situated in the capital of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow. The primary objective of this government body is to conduct the competitive exam throughout the state of Uttar Pradesh. From time to time, it releases notification of exam and by taking the help of competitive tests, it also selects personnel for government jobs in various ministries and different departments as well.
Urdu Anuvadak Online Application
The aspiring candidates of the UPSSSC Urdu Anuvadak Vacancies 2016 should read the instructions given in the notice along with the eligibility criteria. After reading the notification, if they fit the eligibility criteria, they may apply for the post. The candidates can take the chance by filling their online application on the main page of the board www.upsssc.gov.in. We have also discussed the details below for the candidates so that they don’t have to visit anywhere else for the age limit, date sheet and other info as well. In our article, you will also see the direct links shared by us to make the process of the online application easier and error free.
UPSSSC Urdu Anuvadak Recruitment 2016
The Vacancy details of the Urdu Anuvadhak along with other details about the job and the board are shared underneath to give the clear understanding to the candidates. In the department, the requirement is for 112 Urdu Anuvadhak. Among which, 52 seats are reserved for the general category candidates. In case of OBC candidates, the number of the seats reserved for them is 43. The seats allotted for the SC category candidates are 4 whereas the number is 13 for the candidates belong to ST category.
www.upsssc.gov.in Recruitment 2016
- Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection
- URL of the Official Website:upsssc.gov.in
- Posts Name: Urdu Translator (Urdu Anuvadak) cum Junior Assistant
- Job type: State Government Job
- Location of Job: Anywhere in the State of Uttar Pradesh
- Mode of Application: Online
- Online Registration Starting Date: 8th July 2016
- Starting date of Application Fees Submission: 10th July 2016
- Online Registration Last Date: 26th July 2016
- Last Date of Submit the Application Fees: 28th July 2016
- Last Date for Online Application Submission: 30th July 2016
- Exam Commencement Date: Not announced yet
- Selection Process: The Personal Interview will be followed by the written test
- Admit Card: Will be declared before the 15 to 21 days of exam
- Result Declaration Date: will be released after the exam
UPSSSC Urdu Translator 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: The applicants are required to pass the 12th exam with Urdu subject from a recognized board.
- Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates for the posts is 18 years to 40 years as on 1st July 2016. The relaxation of the age depends on the norms of the government.
- Application Fees: The application fee is one of the important parts of the process where they have to submit the fee within the date otherwise their candidateship will be canceled. For General candidates, they have to pay Rs. 185 and the same amount for the OBC candidates as well. SC/ST candidates will give Rs. 95. The PWD candidates will pay only Rs. 25 as their application fee for the exam.
- Pay Scale: The shortlisted candidates who will recruit will get an attractive salary of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade pay of Rs. 2000/-
UP Urdu Anuwadak 2016
At first, candidates have to sit for the written exam that is of qualifying nature. If they get selected in the exam, they will be called for the Interview. In the first paper, candidates have to translate Hindi to Urdu and the mark allotted is 100. In the second paper, 100 marks are allotted where the candidates have to translate from Urdu to Hindi. The last paper is Hindi Essay where candidates have to answer 50 marks for this paper. The candidates will not be selected in the merit list if they get less than 33% in Hindi essay.
How to Apply for UPSSSC Urdu Translator Recruitment 2016
- Log on to the official website which is www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Read notification carefully; download the PDF file from the direct link.
- Click on the Apply button of the notification and be ready with all the documents required for the application including the scanned copy of the photograph, signature, etc.
- Fill the form and upload the photograph and required documents
- Submit application fees and recheck the information before submit.
- Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in