UPSC Recruitment 2016, Online Application Available for 127 Various Posts at the official Website www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC Recruitment 2016
The Union Public Service Commission has recently issued a recruitment notification for 127 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Professor, Assistant Directors, Assistant Registrar, Lecturer, Legal Officer, Assistant Keepers in Anthropological Survey, Translator, and various posts. Candidates who are interested as well as eligible can apply for the various available posts by the last date provided, 15th September 2016. The application line is open only till 11:59 pm, after that the applications will not be accepted. The application forms are available at the official web address of the UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in.
www.upsconline.nic.in Notification 2016 Details
- Name of the Commission: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Type of Notification: Recruitment
- Number of Vacancies Available: Total 127 Vacancies
- Name of the Posts Available: Assistant Professor, Junior Lecturer, Assistant Registrar, Legal Officer, Assistant Director (Handicrafts), Translator, Assistant Keeper.
- Job Category: Government Job
- Job Location: All over India
- Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC Important Dates 2016
- Online Application Starts From: 27th August, 2016
- Last Date for Online Application: 15th September, 2016
- UPSC Assistant Professor and various posts Exam Date: will be soon declared
- Admit Card Status: Available Soon
UPSC Vacancies 2016 Details
The post wise vacancies are provided below.
- Assistant Professor: 109 posts
- Assistant Director (Handicrafts): 10 posts
- Assistant Registrar: 01 post
- Junior Lecturer: 01post
- Legal Officer: 02 posts
- Assistant Keeper: 02 posts
- Translator: 02 posts
UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2016
Application Fee FOR UPSC Exam 2016:
Applicants need to pay an application fee of Rs 25 by challan or by net banking via debit/master/ visa card. The candidates from the all the reserved category do not have to pay any fee.
Educational Qualifications for UPSC 2016:
Candidates must check the full details of the educational qualification according to the post at the official notification of the UPSC Recruitment 2016.
Age Limit for UPSC 2016:
The candidates must not be more that 40-years of age. Relaxation of age will be given to the candidates of the reserved category according to the norms of the central government.
There will be two round of the recruitment process. First will be the written test, and the second will be the personal interview. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the evaluation of the performances of the candidates in both the rounds.
UPSC Job Pay Scale 2016:
- For the posts of Assistant Professor and Assistant Registrar, the pay scale will be Rs 15600-39100/- + GP Rs 6600/-
- For the posts of Assistant Keeper and Assistant Director (Handicrafts) , the pay scale will be Rs 9300-34800/- + GP Rs 4600/-
- For the Posts of Translator, Legal Officer, Junior Lecturer the pay scale will be Rs 15600-39100/- + GP Rs 4600/ 6400/ 6600/-
How to Apply for UPSC Exam 2016:
Those candidates, who wants to apply for Group A, B, and C Gazetted officer jobs, can fill the UPSC Online application Form 2016 for the UPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2016 via the official website of the UPSC. We the Jaggy team have provided the steps to fill the online application form in simple ways. You can check these steps. For more details, log on to the official website.
- Firstly, the candidates need to visit the official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.nic.in
- Then, Click on the official notification.
- You need to read the all the instructions carefully, and then click on apply online.
- Upload the spanned passport size photo and the signature as per the instructions provided.
- Fill all the details correctly, and submit it after rechecking it.
- Submit the application fee.
- Keep the hard copy of the application form for the future use.
Official website: www.upsc.nic.in