Latest Update ( 22nd July 2016 ) : UPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply for 279 Jr Manager, Sr, Scientific Assistant Posts Available at the official website www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC Recruitment 2016
Union Public Service Commission has released the official employment notification for the 280 number of vacancies for the post of Junior Work Manager and Senior Scientific Assistant. Applicants who are interested and are eligible may apply online for the UPSC Manager Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date 28th July 2016 by 11:59 PM. This is the recent recruitment of the applicants who are looking for the UPSC Vacancy 2016. Here we are going to share all other information such as educational qualification, age limit, selections process, how to apply online, pay scale, etc. are given below, or you may visit the official website provided below.
Union Public Services Examination is a government exam and recruitment organizing body. The main responsibility for UPSC is to organize different exam in the state and hire eligible aspirants for different government departments. This UPSC examination is organized to select Jr Manager, who will work for Indian Organizations. Currently, UPSC has issued an official recruitment advertisement for the aspirants to apply for 280 empty positions.
UPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Total no. of Posts: 279
Name of the Posts: Junior Work Manager and Sr. Scientific Assistant
- Junior Works Managers: 188
- Senior Scientific Assistants: 77
- Additional Assistant Directors: 10
- Anthropologist: 02
- Assistant Executive Engineer: 01
- Senior Assistant Controller of Mines: 01
Educational Qualifications: Applicants must possess a Master degree in Anthropology and Bachelor degree in Aeronautical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Mechanical/ Leather/ Metallurgy/ Mining Engineering Information Technology/ in engineering from any well-known reputed University or Institute. Aspirants must have two years of experience in the particular field.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit for the aspirants is 30 years as on 27th July 2016. Age Relaxation is provided as per the rules of the government i.e. 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ ST category aspirants.
Selection Process: Aspirants who are eligible will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test and personal interview.
Application Fees: Applicants have to pay Rs. 25/- by cash or by net banking facilities or by Visa/ Master Debit /credit cards of any branch of state Bank of India. All other reserved category applicants are exempted from the application fees.
Pay Scale: The eligible and interested candidates who get selected they will get a great amount of salary in between Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- per month for different positions. For complete post wise pay scale, information claimants are suggested to check the official notification.
- Starting date for online application submission: 28th July 2016
- The Last date to submit the online application form: 29th July 2016
UPSC Vacancy 2016
Those applicants who are interested and are eligible for this Junior Work Man Manager posts, they can apply online for the UPSC Junior Work Manager Examination 2016. Applicants may apply by visiting its official website on or before the last date i.e. 28th July 2016. To apply, applicants need to follow these simple steps provided below:
- First of all, applicants need to keep all the documents to be scanned. (Latest photograph and signature of applicants).
- Then, they need to visit its official website provided below.
- Click to download the official notification
- Read all the details and follow the steps to fill the application form
- Then register them with all the correct details by online registration system.
- Then, the system will generate login ID and Password.
- After registration, aspirants need to fill the application form.
- Upload all the scan certificates, a recent color photo, and signature of applicants.
- Check ORM form carefully.
- Then click on submit option
- Aspirants can pay through online or by cash from any branch of State Bank of India.
- Now fill all the information of transaction ID details and date of the transaction if payment is done through cash.
- Then “Continue” check the information of fee and submit the application form.
- After final submission of Application Form applicants need to take print out of it for future use.