UPSC CMS Application Form 2017 Apply for Combined Medical Services Exam at the official website of the department i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC CMS Application Form 2017
The Union Public service Commission has currently issued a job notice related to the UPSC CMS Exam 2017 for different positions under Ministry of Health and Family welfare. It is to inform all the candidates those who are going to appear for the exam that they need to submit the UPSC CMS Online Application Form 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.upsc.gov.in on or before its last date, i.e. 19 May 2017. The UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2017 will be organized on 13th August 2017. More detailed information related to the UPSC CMS Notification 2017 will be available from 26 April 2017.
UPSC CMS Job Details 2017
- Name of the Organization: Union Public service Commission
- Name of the Exam: Combined Medical Services Exam 2017
- Total Number of Seats: Various
- Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CMS Application Form 2017
Educational Qualification: The applicants those who are interested in applying for the application form must have completed the M.B.B.S degree and equivalent qualified from Govt authorized University and final year candidates of MBBS can also apply.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit of the candidates must not be more than 32 years as on 01st January 2017 to be considered eligible to apply for the UPSC CMS Exams.
Selection Process: The candidates those who are willing in applying for the application process will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Exam and personality test.
Application Fee: All the willing applicants need to pay Rs. 200/- as an application fee through their Debit Card/ Credit Card and the candidates belonging to SC/ ST category need not to pay any application fee.
UPSC CMS Important Dates:
- Release date of official notification: 26 April 2017
- Starting date for the submission of Online Application forms: 26 April 2017
- The Last date for the submission of Online Application forms: 19 May 2017
- Combined Medical Service Exam Date 2017: 13 August 2017
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern 2017: The UPSC Exam contains of the two sections i.e. Computer Based Test and personality test.
- Computer Based Test is divided into two exams Paper I & paper II: 500 Marks
- Question paper Type: Objective Type
- Negative Marks: For every wrong answer one-third (0.33) marks will be deducted from the total marks.
(I) Paper I Maximum Marks: 250 marks
Total Number of Questions: 120
- General Ability: 30 questions
- General Medicine: 70 questions
- Paediatrics: 20 questions
(II) Paper II Maximum Marks: 250 marks
Total Number of Questions: 120
- Surgery: 40 questions
- Gynaecology & Obstetrics: 40 questions
- Preventive & Social Medicine: 40 questions
(III) Personality Test: 100 Marks
How to apply online for UPSC CMS Application Form 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- On the home page, search for the UPSC CMS Application Form 2017 link and open it.
- Read all the details carefully and start to fill the online application form.
- Fill the complete application form with correct details.
- Upload all the scanned copy of the documents in the application form.
- Recheck the details and click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of the application form and pay the application fee.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in