Latest Update (29th June 2016): UPSC Accounts Officer/ Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2016, 257 Online Application Form available at the official website www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC AO Recruitment 2016
- 1 UPSC AO Recruitment 2016
- 2 UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2016
- 3 UPSC Administrative Officer Recruitment
- 4 www.upsconline.nic.in Recruitment 2016
- 5 UPSC EO Vacancy 2016
- 6 UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2016 Latest Details
- 7 How to Apply for the UPSC AO Online Application 2016?
- 8 Important Dates:-
- 9 UPSC Account Officer Recruitment 2016
- 10 Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
The applicants who are searching for the recent government jobs can apply for this UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2016. Currently, the Union Public Service Commission has released the fresh recruitment notification this week through Special Adv. No. 53/2016. According to this recruitment notification, total 257 number of vacancies for the post of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer will be filled by the organization in this month.
UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2016
Applicants who are interested and are eligible can submit the online application form for recent UPSC Enforcement Officer Vacancies by the last date i.e. 23rd June 2016. The organization has released the recruitment notification for hiring the most talented and capable aspirants who are having excellent academic records. All the important details related to the UPSC Account Officer Notification and expected dates are given in the article below.
UPSC Administrative Officer Recruitment
The UPSC was established on 1st October 1926. It is India’s central organization, the headquarters of which is located in New Delhi. This organization works under a direct control of Government of India (GOI). Every year, this commission acknowledge their work report to the President of India. At present, the Chairperson of this organization is Mr. Deepak Gupta (retired IAS officer). It is certified to organize different reputed exams for appointing talented applicants in the government sectors.
www.upsconline.nic.in Recruitment 2016
The recruitments done by this corporation is done on the basis of three methods i.e. direct recruitment, Transfer, and Promotion. The exams which are conducted by this organization are one of the tenacious in India with success rate 0.1%-0.3%. Annually, it organizes lots of competitive examinations for Combined Defence Services, Civil Services, CDS, Combined Medical Services, Engineering, Indian Economic Service, Indian Forest Service, Naval Academy, National Defence Academy, Indian Statistical Service, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Combined Geoscientist/ Geologist, ESE, etc. Nowadays, it’s a dream of every candidate to crack job under this organization.
UPSC EO Vacancy 2016
The final selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of recruitment test followed by a personal interview. The applicants who will clear the written exam will be eligible for the personal interview. The UPSC Enforcement Officer Notification 2016 pdf file is available here on this web page.
Aspirants are suggested to read the official notification completely before applying for the online recruitment application form. The complete information related to the application fees, age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, syllabus/ exam pattern, pay scale, useful dates, etc. are given below. In this article you will get all the required information you need about UPSC.
UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2016 Latest Details
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Total Posts: 257 Posts
- SC – 30 seats
- ST – 06 seats
- OBC – 84 seats
- UR (General) – 137 seats
Job Location: All over India
Advertisement No.: 53/2016
Vacancy Name: Accounts Officers/ Enforcement Officers
Vacancy No.: 16065301704
Registration Mode: Online only
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
- 25/- for General/ OBC male applicants.
- No Fees for SC/ ST/ Female/ PH applicants.
Probation Period: 2 years
Pay Scale: The applicants who will be selected will get a pay scale of Rs. 09,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- and grade pay Rs. 04,600/- per month as per the central government rules and regulations.
Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidates should be 30 years for Unreserved Category.
Upper age relaxation will be applicable to following categories:
- OBC category: 03 years
- SC/ST category: 05 years
- EPFO employees: 05 years
Educational Qualification: Applicants who are interested must have a Bachelor Degree in any subject from a government recognized Institution or University.
- Written Test
How to Apply for the UPSC AO Online Application 2016?
- Visit the official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Now, open the download link named as “UPSC Recruitment Advt No. 53/2016” in the home page.
- Carefully read all the instructions given in the notification.
- Fill up all necessary information in Part-I Registration and then submit your application form.
- After a successful submission, you will receive a Registration ID and Password.
- Login to Part-II (Registration) using Registration No., and Password.
- Scan your certificate, signature, scanned photo, etc. in an upload application form.
- Take a print out of ORA form just for future use.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application: 23rd June 2016 (11:59 PM)
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 23rd June 2016
- Last Date for Printing Online Application: 24th June 2016