UPPSC Veterinary MO Recruitment 2017, Apply for 142 MO, assistant coach vacancies available at www.uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment notification:
- 1 UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment notification:
- 2 UPPSC Veterinary MO vacancies online application form:
- 3 www.uppsc.up.nic.in recruitment 2017:
- 4 UPPSC Veterinary MO jobs 2017, eligibility criteria:
- 5 Selection process for UPPSC Veterinary MO recruitment 2017
- 6 How to apply for UPPSC veterinary medical officer vacancies?
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued a recruitment notification to fill up 142 vacant posts of Veterinary medical officer, assistant coach etc. The Commission has asked for registration from the interested applicants and application has started from 31st December 2017 and will continue till 27thJanuary 2016. Both online and offline method are available for application submission. All the interested applicants will have to complete the online registration form which is available on the official website of UPPSC that is www.uppsc.up.nic.in for UPPSC veterinary Medical Officer Recruitment 2017.
UPPSC Veterinary MO vacancies online application form:
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the state level agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for the appointments of the entry-level to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh state. UPPSC is a commission which is responsible for the selection of the applicants for the various government jobs in the state. This time UPPSC is going to recruit almost 142 aspirants for the various vacant posts in the different department. UPPSC Veterinary MO recruitment 2017 details are given in this article.
www.uppsc.up.nic.in recruitment 2017:
The important details regarding the UPPSC Veterinary MO recruitment 2017, is given below and the candidates should check the details of the same from the article and they should apply for the posts by the following procedure given below.
- Name of the recruiting organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
- Name of the vacancies: Veterinary Medical Officer and other posts
- Total Post: 142 vacancies
- Location of job: Uttar Pradesh state
- Status of application: Started from 31st December 2016
- Application fee: 105/ Rs for unreserved category & 65/Rs for reserved category
- Last date for payment of fee: 27th January 2017
- Age limit: 18 to 40 years
- Selection procedure: Written exam and interview round
- Maximum marks: 150
- Official website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Post wise details:
|Name of the post||Number of posts|
|Veterinary Medical officer||125|
|Deputy Director (Printing)||03|
UPPSC Veterinary MO jobs 2017, eligibility criteria:
Applicants should possess degree in veterinary science and animal husbandry from a University recognized in India. The other required qualification can be seen from the official website of the UPSSC. All the candidates should be under the age limit of 18 years to 40 years for applying for the job. Also for post wise salary details of UPPSC Veterinary MO jobs 2017, candidates will have to look at the official advertisement on the website of UPPSC.
Selection process for UPPSC Veterinary MO recruitment 2017
The UPPSC will conduct selection process for UPPSC 142 MO Recruitment 2017 in two phases: firstly the written examination and interview round. The written exam will be objective type. The maximum marks of the test will be 150 out of which 120 questions will be from the relevant subject related knowledge and 30 will be from General Studies.
- Initial date of registration: 31st December 2016
- Last date to apply online: 31st January 2017
- Last date to submit the application fee: 27th January 2017
How to apply for UPPSC veterinary medical officer vacancies?
- The applicants should go to the official website of
- The aspirants should open the application form link
- The aspirants should then fill the UPPSC recruitment 2017 online application form.
- Then submit the duly filled application form along with the fees.
Official website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in