UPPCL Notification 2017 released by the UPPCL for 30 Office Assistant III Jobs, check UPPCL Office Assistant Application Form 2017 at www.uppcl.org
UP Power Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2017
The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has just released the UPPCL Grade III Notification 2017 to recruit the deserving candidates for the post of Office Assistant Accounts. There are 30 vacant posts for the deserving and active candidates which are to be filled by the candidates who successfully clear all the selection rounds. All the interested candidates are required to fill the UPPCL Application Form 2017 before the last date of submission that is 17th March 2017. The application forms for the same are available on its official website www.uppcl.org. On 25th February 2017, the UPPCL organization raised this job notification for the deserving candidates.
UP Power Corporation Limited Notification 2017
According to the official notification of UPPCL, the last date of the UPPCL Application Form 2017 submission is 17th March 2017. You can apply for this post through an online method and the application forms for the same are available from 25th February 2017 on its official website. But before applying for the same the candidate has to check and meet the eligibility criteria first then only he or she is eligible for the same. There will be a massive competition between the eligible candidates which will be going on at the time of the selection processes. For more details, the candidate can scroll down and check the eligibility criteria as well as other details.
www.uppcl.org Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organization
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Name of the post
Office Assistant-III (Accounts)
Number of the Post
Starting date to apply
Last date to apply
Mode to Apply
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL Grade III Office Assistant Jobs
For preparation, the organization has released the syllabus and the previous papers for the written examination on its official website which you can check and start your exam preparation.
- Qualification: To apply for this job, the candidate must have the Graduation degree in the Commerce field, and then only he or she can apply for the Uttar Pradesh Office Assistant Grade III post.
- Age Limit: To meet the eligibility criteria, the age of the candidate must be between 18 to 40 years of age.
- Pay Scale: The selected candidate will get the best remuneration and payment of 5200INR to 20,200INR as a salary with the grade pay of 4600INR. For more details regarding the pay scale, the candidate can check the official notification for the same.
- Selection Process: To select the candidate, he or she has to undergo various selection processes, including the written examination and personal interview.
- Application Fee: The candidate has to pay the application fees along with the application form. If the candidate belongs to the general category, then he or she has to pay 1000INR as the application fees and if he or she belongs to the reserved category, then the candidate has to pay 700INR as the application fees.
- Important Dates:
Starting Date to Apply: 25th February 2017
Last Date to Apply: 17th March 2017
How to Apply for UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2017
The candidate needs to follow the below-mentioned procedure to get the better results and to apply for this job online.
- The candidate has to first navigate the official website of UPPCL that is uppcl.org.
- There at the home page, the candidate has to find the link to UPPCL Recruitment 2017 which he or she has to click.
- Then he or she has to fill the application form and all the details mentioned inside the application form successfully.
- Apart from this, he or she has to upload the certificates as well as essential documents along with the application form.
- Then the candidate has to pay the application fees along with the form.
- After all these formalities, the candidate is supposed to submit the application form.
Official Website: www.uppcl.org