UP Post Office Recruitment 2016 Apply for 1825 Vacancies at the official website www.indiapost.net.in
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016
- 1 UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016
- 2 Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Jobs 2016
- 3 Uttar Pradesh Post Office Notification
- 4 indiapost.net.in jobs 2016
- 5 India Post UP Post Office Vacancy 2016 Details:
- 6 Important Dates:-
- 7 How to Apply for UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016?
- 8 Official Website: www.indiapost.net.in
The Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Department has released and recruitment notification to hire the candidates who are eligible and are interested in applying for the recruitment through the latest UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016. The officials have released the Uttar Pradesh Post Office Notification to recruit the 1825 number of empty positions for the posts of Postal Assistant or Sorting Assistant.
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Jobs 2016
Aspirants are you interested in these recent Indian Postal Assistant vacancies can apply for this recruitment by visiting the official website provided below at the end of this web page. Applicants are suggested to read the complete article below for all the latest updates, and also we have provided some simple steps to apply for the recruitment easily. More details related to the eligibility criteria, important dates, how to apply process and other necessary information are provided below.
Uttar Pradesh Post Office Notification
The Department of Posts or Indian Postal Circle is a government-controlled postal circle in India. The postal service is under the Department of posts which is a part of Government of India and Ministry of Communications and Information Technology. Indian Post Office has divided into 22 postal circles, and each circle is divided into the region. Every year it issues the advertisements and hires the candidates for the various postal departments.
indiapost.net.in jobs 2016
UP Postal Circle is among the 22 postal circles. Currently, the Department of Posts has released the recent Rojgar Samachar for the UP Postal Circle through the Uttar Pradesh Post Office Notification against the Advertisement No. 2016-17/2. The authority are going to hire the 1825 number of vacancies for the posts of Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant posts through the recent Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2016. Candidates can find the Uttar Pradesh Sorting Assistant Apply online link from 19th July 2016 to 5th August 2016 at the end of this web page.
India Post UP Post Office Vacancy 2016 Details:
- Name of the Department: Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle
- Total No. of Posts:1825 posts
- Name of the Posts: Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- Job Location: Across India
- Official Website:indiapost.net.in
Educational Qualification: Applicants who are interested should have passed class 12th/ Intermediate from any authorized board or any equivalent qualification.
Age Limit: For the applicants who are interested in applying should have a lower age limit of 18 years and upper age limit of 27 years as on 1st July 2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government norms.
Application Fee: Applicants of General/ OBC category will have to deposit Rs. 400/- and Applicants of SC/ ST/ PH and Ex-Servicemen and other reserve category will have to deposit Rs. 150/- only as application fee.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected for the India Post Recruitment 2016 on the basis of their performance in Written Test and PET (Physical Efficiency Test).
Salary Offered: The applicants who will be selected will get a pay scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- to Rs. 2400/-.
- The Starting Date for Uttar Pradesh Post Office online application form: 19th July 2016
- The Closing date for UP Postal Circle online application form: 5th August 2016
- Closure for editing application details: 13th August 2016
- Last date for printing your application: 15th August 2016
- Online Fee Payment: 19th July 2016 to 05th August 2016
- Date of Uttar Pradesh Post Office Written exam: 01, 15, and 22 November 2016
How to Apply for UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016?
- First, download and read the official notification completely.
- Click on apply online link provided below.
- If you are new user, Click on ‘Click here for new registration.’
- Enter all the information required in the application form.
- Upload the passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit the application form.
- And also, pay the application fee.
- Download the application form and get a printout of it.