Latest Update (6th August 2016): UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 34716 Male Female Bharti at www.uppbpb.gov.in
UP Police 34716 Constable Recruitment 2016
- 1 UP Police 34716 Constable Recruitment 2016
- 2 www.uppbpb.gov.in UP Police Recruitment 2016
- 3 UP Police Recruitment 2016, 34716 Constable Posts Apply Online
- 4 UP Police Admit Card 2016 Available for Constable PET/PST Exam
- 5 uppbpb.gov.in online application
- 6 UP Police Constable Recruitment Age Limit & Application Fees 2016
- 7 up police constable eligibility
- 8 up police constable selection process 2016
- 9 up police constable physical standard 2016
- 10 UP Police Physical Efficiency Test 2016
- 11 UP Police Constable Admit Card 2016 for PET PST
- 12 Official Website : uppbpb.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board have recently published an advertisement for the recruitment of the youngsters for the various vacant posts of Police Constable. UP Police Constable Bharti Recruitment 2016 is to recruit candidate for filling of 28916 vacant posts of Constable (Male) and 5800 vacant post of Constable (Female). By seeing this advertisement lots of aspirants have shown their interest. Authority member of UPPRPB invites the application form from the interested candidates. For detailed info of eligibility, applicants are requested to go through the official details to be sure whether they confirm to the specified qualification criteria for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016.
www.uppbpb.gov.in UP Police Recruitment 2016
UP Police is the largest police force in the world working under a single command. The Uttar Pradesh Police was formed in 1861. The headquarters of the Uttar Pradesh Police is located in Allahabad. For the purpose of maintaining law and order in the state, the state of Uttar Pradesh is divided into 8 Police zones. Each zone is headed by an officer of the rank of Inspector General of Police who is an officer of the Indian Police Service. The Uttar Pradesh Police is headed by Director General of Police (DGP) Shri Jagmohan Yadav (IPS) of 1983 Batch. UP Police is the largest police force in the world working under a single command. It was formed in 1863 as the Office of the Inspector General of Police, Uttar Pradesh under the Police Act of 1861.
UP Police Recruitment 2016, 34716 Constable Posts Apply Online
Applicant having the required eligibility criteria should apply for the above post from 18th January 2016 by filling up the application form available on the official website uppbpb.gov.in Last date for the registration of Application form is 22nd February 2016. The candidates can review the below pointed out information such as academic credentials, age limitation, pay scale, application treatment as well as various other information concerning UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 for 34716 Male Female Bharti Vacancies.
Uttar Pradesh Police Admit Card 2016 for Constable PET/PST Exam is released now candidate can download their PET Call Letter from bellow link and PST Admit Card will be available shortly please follow bellow link for more details. Information related to UP Police admit card is available here.
uppbpb.gov.in online application
- Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
- Name of the Post: Police Constable
- Total Number of Post: 34716
- Age Limit: 18 to 22 years for male constable and 18 to 25 years for female constable
- Process of Registration: Online
- Educational Qualification: 12th class
- Initial Date: 25/06/2016 Onward
- Deadline: 29/07/2016
- Registration Fees: Rs.200/-
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2000/- per month
- Selection Process: Physical Standard Test & Physical Efficiency Test
- Admit Card: will upload soon
- Website: uppbpb.gov.in
UP Police Constable Recruitment Age Limit & Application Fees 2016
To apply for the Constable (Male) post the applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 22 years while to apply for Constable (Female) Post candidate should be between 18 to 25 years. Age relaxation will be done for reserved quota. Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for OBC/ SC/ ST Candidates. Candidate applying for Recruitment must have to a non refundable application fee of Rs 200/-. Application fee should be paid through E-Challan & Debit Card, Credit card, Internet Banking Mode Only.
up police constable eligibility
Minimum educational requirement for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 is 12th classes passed or equivalent from recognized board. Candidate selected for Police constable Post will get a Pay Scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2000/- per month.
up police constable selection process 2016
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination, and Personal Interview.
up police constable physical standard 2016
|Height||168 cm. (160 cm Only for ST Candidates)||152 cm. (147 cm Only for ST Candidates)|
|Weight||Minimum 50 Kg||Minimum 40 Kg|
|Chest||79 cm. (77 cm Only for ST Candidates). 5 cm Protuberance||—|
UP Police Physical Efficiency Test 2016
- Race: For Male 4.8 Km. in 27 Minutes, For Female Candidates 2.4 Km. in 18 Minutes
- Race Marks: 200 (If Complete 4.8 km in 17 Min)
- Race Marks: 120 (If Complete 4.8 km in 27 Min)
UP Police Constable Admit Card 2016 for PET PST
UP Police Constable Admit card 2016 for the PET exam will be soon issue by the authority member on its official website. Written exam will be held in the upcoming days. After the successful completion of examination process result will be declared by the authority members, for more updates stay tuned with us. Result of the written test will also be available on the official website. It is advised to the applicants that they complete the registration within the given deadline and get prepared for the selection process.