UP Police Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 4549 Male Female Bharti at www.uppbpb.gov.in
UP Police 4549 Recruitment 2017
- 1 UP Police 4549 Recruitment 2017
- 2 www.uppbpb.gov.in UP Police Recruitment 2017
- 3 UP Police Recruitment 2017, 4549 Posts Apply Online
- 4 UP Police Admit Card 2017 Available for ASI, SI Exam
- 5 uppbpb.gov.in online application
- 6 UP Police Recruitment Age Limit & Application Fees 2017
- 7 up police constable eligibility
- 8 up police constable selection process 2017
- 9 up police constable physical standard 2016
- 10 UP Police Physical Efficiency Test 2017
- 11 Important Dates:
- 12 UP Police Admit Card 2017 for PET PST
- 13 Official Website : uppbpb.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board have recently published an advertisement for the recruitment of the youngsters for the various vacant posts of Police Constable. UP Police Constable Bharti Recruitment 2017 is to recruit the candidate for filling of 4549 vacant posts of 760 Sub-Inspector & ASI posts, 1478 Fireman posts, and 2311 Jail Warder/ Bandi Rakshak (Male-1759 & Female-552) posts. By seeing this advertisement lots of aspirants have shown their interest. Authority member of UPPRPB invites the application form from the interested candidates. For detailed info of eligibility, applicants are requested to go through the official details to be sure whether they confirm to the specified qualification criteria for UP Police Recruitment 2017.
www.uppbpb.gov.in UP Police Recruitment 2017
UP Police is the largest police force in the world working under a single command. The Uttar Pradesh Police was formed in 1861. The headquarters of the Uttar Pradesh Police is located in Allahabad. For the purpose of maintaining law and order in the state, the state of Uttar Pradesh is divided into 8 Police zones. Each zone is headed by an officer of the rank of Inspector General of Police who is an officer of the Indian Police Service. The Uttar Pradesh Police is headed by Director General of Police (DGP) Shri Jagmohan Yadav (IPS) of 1983 Batch. UP Police is the largest police force in the world working under a single command. It was formed in 1863 as the Office of the Inspector General of Police, Uttar Pradesh under the Police Act of 1861.
UP Police Recruitment 2017, 4549 Posts Apply Online
Applicant having the required eligibility criteria should apply for the above post by filling up the application form available on the official website uppbpb.gov.in Last date for the registration of Application form is 18th February 2017. The candidates can review the below pointed out information such as academic credentials, age limitation, pay scale, application treatment as well as various other information concerning UP Police Recruitment 2017 for 4549 Male Female Bharti Vacancies.
Uttar Pradesh Police Admit Card 2017 for SI, ASI Exam is released now candidate can download their Admit Card that will be available shortly please follow bellow link for more details. Information related to UP Police admit card is available here.
uppbpb.gov.in online application
- Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
- Name of the Post: Police Constable
- Total Number of Post: 4549
- Age Limit: 18 to 22 years for male constable and 18 to 25 years for female constable
- Process of Registration: Online
- Educational Qualification: 12th class
- Initial Date: 12/01/2017 Onward
- Deadline: 18/02/2017
- Registration Fees: Rs.200/-
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2000/- per month
- Selection Process: Physical Standard Test & Physical Efficiency Test
- Admit Card: will upload soon
- Website: uppbpb.gov.in
UP Police Recruitment Age Limit & Application Fees 2017
To apply for the Constable (Male) post the applicants should have the minimum of 18 years and the maximum of 22 years while to apply for Constable (Female) Post candidate should be between 18 to 25 years. Age relaxation will be done for reserved quota. Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for OBC/ SC/ ST Candidates. Candidate applying for Recruitment must have to a nonrefundable application fee of Rs 200/-. Application fee should be paid through E-Challan & Debit Card, Credit card, Internet Banking Mode Only.
up police constable eligibility
Minimum educational requirement for UP Police SI & ASI Recruitment 2017 is 12th classes passed or equivalent from recognized board. The candidate selected for Police constable Post will get a Pay Scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2000/- per month.
up police constable selection process 2017
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination, and Personal Interview.
up police constable physical standard 2016
|Height||168 cm. (160 cm Only for ST Candidates)||152 cm. (147 cm Only for ST Candidates)|
|Weight||Minimum 50 Kg||Minimum 40 Kg|
|Chest||79 cm. (77 cm Only for ST Candidates). 5 cm Protuberance||—|
UP Police Physical Efficiency Test 2017
- Race: For Male 4.8 Km. in 27 Minutes, For Female Candidates 2.4 Km. in 18 Minutes
- Race Marks: 200 (If Complete 4.8 km in 17 Min)
- Race Marks: 120 (If Complete 4.8 km in 27 Min)
|Online Registration Starting Date||12-01-2017|
|Last Date for Registration||11-02-2017|
|Last Date for Pay Application Fee||14-02-2017|
|Last Date for Submit Online Application||18-02-2017|
UP Police Admit Card 2017 for PET PST
UP Police Admit card 2017 for the PET exam will be soon issue by the authority member on its official website. The written exam will be held in the upcoming days. After the successful completion of examination process result will be declared by the authority members, for more updates stay tuned with us. The result of the written test will also be available on the official website. It is advised to the applicants that they complete the registration within the given deadline and get prepared for the selection process.