UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1865 Vacancies at uppbpb.gov.in:
UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment 2016
- 1 UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment 2016
- 2 uppbpb.gov.in application form 2016
- 3 UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment Vacancy Details and Salary
- 4 uppbpb police computer operator eligibility
- 5 up police computer operator apply online
- 6 up police computer operator selection process
- 7 up police computer operator admit card 2016
- 8 up police computer operator bharti
- 9 Official Website: uppbpb.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has invited application from computer skilled people to fill up 1865 posts of Computer Operator in the Police Department with the mission to achieve technological improvement within the UP Police Department. Those who are skilled at technological functionalities should grab this huge opportunity to start their job career in the Government sector.
Online registration process for the UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment 2016 has started from 11th March and will continue till 4th April. Interested applicants will have to complete application within the given timeline provided that they have the minimum qualifications required to apply for the selection phase. Application fee of 400/-RS will be applicable which should be paid through online mode. Last date to pay fees is 6th April, 2016 till 05:00 P.M.
uppbpb.gov.in application form 2016
- Name of the organization: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
- Name of the post: Computer Operator
- Total posts: 1865
- Application mode: Online
- Status: From 11th March to 4th April
- Fee: 400/-Rs
- Last date to pay fees: 6th April till 5:00 PM
- Age limit: 18 to 28 years
- Salary: Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 along with Grade Pay 2,400.
- Selection process: Written test, typing test, document verification
- Admit card: To be available soon after the registration process
- Written test full marks: 200
- UP Police Website: uppbpb.gov.in
UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment Vacancy Details and Salary
UP Police 1865 Computer Operator Recruitment will be done for a total of 1865 posts. Category wise details is mentioned below, The recruited candidates for CO Job posts will get salary ranging from Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 along with Grade Pay 2,400.
- General – 934
- SC – 391
- ST – 37
- OBC – 503
uppbpb police computer operator eligibility
To be considered eligible for the selection, the candidates must have the following eligibility in terms of education:
- Interested applicants must have cleared 12th Exam/HSC/Intermediate with subjects of Mathematics and Physics
- Applicants should have CO/CCC level Certificate from the Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Classes educational board
- Aspirants should have equivalent diploma in Computer Science, IT, Electronics Engineering.
up police computer operator apply online
As far as age limit is concerned, applicants must be aged between 18 to 28 years old as on 1.7.2016. Upper age limit will not be relaxed for general candidates but will be relaxed for reserved candidates as per Government rules and regulations. Candidates will have to provide valid caste or other equivalent certificates to avail age relaxation facility for UP Police CO Recruitment 2016
up police computer operator selection process
Selection process will be conducted in multiple phases. At first, written test will be taken which will be objective type and questions will be set from General Knowledge (40 questions, 50 marks), Mental Ability & Reasoning (40 questions, 50 marks) and Computer Science (80 questions, 100 marks). Duration of the test is 2 hour 30 minutes and there will be no negative marking.
up police computer operator admit card 2016
Admit card for the written test will be published on the website: uppbpb.gov.in and candidates will need to collect hall ticket from the mentioned website. Admit card is likely to be available at least 15 days before the exam date. After the registration is finished, exam date will be notified.
Result of the test will be published online and selected applicants will have to sit for typing test. The test will have two components: English and Hindi typing. Passage of 700 words in English and 500 words in Hindi will be given to candidate. There will be a break of 10 minutes in English and Hindi Typing. Hindi typing will be performed on UNICODE based In-script keyboard.
up police computer operator bharti
After the typing test, there will be document verification phase and interview as final round of selection phase. After that, the qualified candidates will be taken in the respective job posts. We will keep you updated about the recent information regarding UP Police CO Recruitment 2016. So, you should stay connected with our page to get the recent news.
LAST DATE: 04.04.2016