UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment 2017 Apply for 666 Grade A Posts at the official website i.e. www.uppbpb.gov.in
UPPRPB Recruitment 2017
The department of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has released the official advertisement for the UPPRPB Recruitment 2017 to fill 666 number of vacancies for the posts of Computer Operator Grade A Backlog Jobs 2017. Candidates those who are interested for the released posts can apply online for the UP Police Recruitment Notice 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.uppbpb.gov.in. The interested candidates can apply online for the application form process on or before the last date i.e. 19th June 2017. Other more details related to the released posts are provided in the article below such as how to apply procedure, application fee, selection process, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, etc. So, candidates are suggested to read the complete article below for all the detailed information.
UP Police Computrer Operator Vacancy 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
- Total Number of Post: 666 posts
- Name of the Post: Computer Operator Grade A
- Application Mode: Online
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-
- Starting date for the submission of application form: 16th May 2017
- The last date for the submission of application form: 15th June 2017
- Official website: www.uppbpb.gov.in.
- OBC Category: 360 Posts
- SC Category: 280 Posts
- ST Category: 26 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UP Police Cpmputer Operator Vacancy
Educational Qualification: The applicants those who willing in applying for the released job posts by the UP Police department need to have completed Intermediate with Mathematics and Physics Subjects or any approved Board and ‘O’ level certificate or equivalent certificate, Or Diploma acknowledged by Government.
Age Limit: The candidates those who willing to apply for the UP Police Computer Operator Jobs 2017 they must fulfil the age limit eligibility criteria conditions as provided below. Also, the interested candidates are suggested to refer the official notice for details related to the age relaxation.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 28 years.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will depend on the candidate’s performance in the following.
- Online Written Exam.
- Typing Test.
Pay Scale: The applicants those who will be selected in the UP Police Computer Operator Jobs 2017 will get a great amount of salary as mentioned in the official advertisement.
Application Fee: The candidates those who willing to apply for the UP Police Computer Operator Jobs 2017 they need to pay the application fee of Rs. 400/- for all the category through the Challan or Online Payment Mode.
About UP Police:
The UP Police is one of the biggest police force in India it works under the state government of the state of Uttar Pradesh. The department was established in the year 1863. The head office of Uttar Pradesh is allocated in Allahabad. Now, it has issued the Uttar Pradesh Police Computer Operator job notice for 666 number of vacancies. All the candidates those who are interested for the UP Police Recruitment 2017 can go through the eligibility criteria details before applying for the application form. Here on this web page, our team has provided all the details that are essential to apply for the recruitment process. The authority members will hire the candidates those who are eligible on the basis of the marks achieved through the written exam. Hence, all the candidates are suggested to prepare well for the UP Police Computer Operator Exam 2017 as a large number of candidates are going to appear for the exam.
How to apply for the UP Police Computer Operator
UP Police Computer Operator Application Form has been released on the official website of the department. Here below, we have provided some simple steps that will help you in applying for the application form easily without any difficulty. Also, stay connected with us for all the latest updates. If you are facing any kind of difficulty then you can comment in the comment box provided below.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.uppbpb.gov.in
- Download the UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment Notice 2017 and read the notification carefully.
- Now, click on the direct link available to apply online.
- Fill the information in the relevant fields.
- Pay the application fee as per their category.
- After verifying all the information, click on the submit option.
- Download it and save the copy of the application form for the exam use.
UP Police Computer Opertaor Exam Important Dates:
- Starting date for the submission of online application form: 16th May 2017
- The last date for the registration of application form: 15th June 2017
- The last date for the submission of online application fee: 17th June 2017
- The last date for the submission of online application form: 19th June 2017
Official Website: www.uppbpb.gov.in