Latest Update (11th February 2017) : UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2017 Apply for 1767 LT Grade Teacher Posts Available at the official website www.ssc.uk.gov.in
Last date to Submit UKSSSC Application form is March 3rd 2017
UKSSSC Recruitment 2017
Good news for the candidates those who are looking for the government jobs in the state of Uttarakhand. The government of Uttarakhand has released the recruitment notice for group C vacancies. The total number of vacancies released are 1767. The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released the recruitment notice to fill the available posts. Aspirants those who are capable and those who are meeting the eligibility criteria conditions can apply for the application form through online.
Candidates those who are going to apply for the recruitment must have to visit the official website i.e. www.ssc.uk.gov.in. Candidates are required to submit their UKSSSC Online Application Form on or before the 3rd March 2017. For more details regarding the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Group C Recruitment 2017 candidates are suggested to read the complete article below.
UKSSSC Group-C Vacancy 2017:
Name of the Post
Total Number of Vacancies
Overseer/ Exhibitor (Resham)
Assistant Teacher LT (Garhwal Mandal)
Assistant Teacher LT (Kumaon Mandal)
Posts For Nigam and Board
Assistant Development Officer
Junior Accountant Inspector
Technician Grade – II (Mechanical)
Technician Grade – II (Electrical)
www.ssc.uk.gov.in eligibility criteria details
Educational Qualification: Candidates those who wish to grab Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission jobs, they must have passed class 10th or 12th passed from any authorized board or having degree or diploma in relevant stream from authorized university or institutions with relevant working experience (if required).
Age Limit: The minimum age limit of the candidates must be 18 years and the maximum age limit will depend on the norms of the organization. And for more details regarding the age relaxation, candidates are suggested to refer the official notice available at the official website.
Salary Detail: The selected candidates will get a great amount of salary package as per the norms of the government.
Selection Procedure: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the personal interview and written test which will be conducted by the selection committee of the department.
UKSSSC Recruitment Important Dates:
Starting Date to fill the Online Application Form
12th January 2017
The Last Date to deposit the Online Application Fee
28th February 2017
Last Date To Submit Application Form
03rd March 2017
How to apply for UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2017?
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of the department i.e. ssc.uk.gov.in
- Then, you on the home page click on the “Exams / Recruitments” tab which is available on the left-hand side.
- Now, candidates need to select the post for which they are interested in applying from the provided list.
- After that, candidates are suggested to read the complete notice carefully before applying and then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Thereafter you need to fill the online application form in an exact manner with complete info in support of personal detail, age limit, educational qualification, and other required information.
- After that, upload the digital images of all the documents (if required) and submit it with-in provided time period, and also get the print out of the filled application form for future use.