UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 570 Vacancies at sssc.uk.gov.in:
Uttarakhand SSSC Recruitment 2016
- 1 Uttarakhand SSSC Recruitment 2016
- 2 UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2016
- 3 uksssc recruitment 2016 online application
- 4 sssc.uk.gov.in group c recruitment 2016
- 5 UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 6 UKSSSC Group C Recruitment Age Limit and Educational Qualification
- 7 UKSSSC Group C Selection Process
- 8 uksssc group c admit card 2016 download
- 9 Official Website: sssc.uk.gov.in | www.sssc.uk.gov.in
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has invited online application from the interested and qualified candidates to fill up 570 available posts of Group C category for various posts such as Assistant Accountant, Junior Assistant, Draftsman, Assistant Conductor, Photographer and various other posts. The interested candidates must have the requisite qualifications and apply within the prescribed time frame for Uttarakhand SSSC 570 Group C Recruitment 2016.
UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2016
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission is a functional body of the Government of Uttarakhand that functions to prepare guidelines on matters relating to method of recruitment, conduct examinations, hold interview and make selection of candidates, to select and invite experts and to appoint examiners for the purpose specified in the clause and to perform such other duties and exercise such other powers as may be prescribed.
uksssc recruitment 2016 online application
Interested applicants must apply through online method by filling up online registration form available on the website: sssc.uk.gov.in No other mode except online media will be available and acceptable for UKSSC Group C Recruitment 2016. Registration has started from 26th February and will continue till 15th April. Fee for General and OBC candidates is 300/-Rs while SC/ST/PWD candidates will have to pay 150/-Rs for registration fee. Last date to pay fee is 11th April.
sssc.uk.gov.in group c recruitment 2016
- Name of the organization: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
- Name of the post: Group C posts (Various categories)
Job location: Uttarakhand
- Total post: 570
- Application mode: Online
- Application status: From 26th February
- Deadline: 15th April, 2016
- Fee: 300/-RS for General and OBC and 150/-RS for SC/ST/PWD
- Last date to pay fees: 11th April
- Age limit: 18 to 42 years as on 01.07.2016 (upper age limit subject to relaxation)
- Educational requirement: 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Diploma/ Graduation degree or its equivalent (subject top post requirement)
- Salary: 5,200/-RS to 34,800/-RS (will depend on job post)
- Selection process: Written test and interview
- Admit card: To be available after registration finishes
- Website: sssc.uk.gov.in
UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name Of Vacancies||No. Of Posts|
|3||Assistant Agriculture Officer Grade (III)||96|
|5||Assistant Review Officer||06|
|6||Assistant Social Welfare Officer||16|
|8||Data Entry Operator||05|
|9||Data Entry Operator||05|
|12||Hand Pump Mechanic||11|
|14||PA & Stenographer||18|
UKSSSC Group C Recruitment Age Limit and Educational Qualification
Candidates must be aged between 18 to 42 years as on 01.07.2016 to be considered eligible for UKSSSC 570 Posts Group C Recruitment 2016. Upper age limit will be relaxed for reserved applicants subject to their showing of valid caste certificates. Age limit will not be relaxed for general candidates under any circumstances.
In terms of the educational qualification, the candidates must have passed 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Diploma/ Graduation degree or its equivalent from any recognized board or University. Eligibility will vary according to post requirement.
The candidates are advised to have a look at the official notice to know more details about post wise educational requirement. Selected candidates will be paid salary ranging from 5,200/-RS to 34,800/-RS. Salary will depend on the job post. You can refer the detailed advertisement to know about the post wise salary details.
UKSSSC Group C Selection Process
Applicants will be selected based on written test and interview for Uttarakhand SSSC Group C Recruitment 2016. Date of written test will be notified to the applicants after registration process is completed. Admit card for the test will be issued online and candidates will have to collect hall ticket from the website of UKSSSC by providing name and registration number details. Result of the test will also be published online.
Exam will be multiple choice type and question pattern will be different depending on job post and job relevant questions will be set. So, candidates should have a look at the official notice to know syllabus for specific job posts.
uksssc group c admit card 2016 download
On our page, we will provide you latest and updated news regarding the availability of admit card and the result details for Group C Recruitment. So, if you are one of those aspiring candidates for this year’s selection, then we recommend you stay connected with our page by vising the page regularly to get important news updates from time to time.
LAST DATE: 15/04/2016