Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2017 Apply for 579 Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Posts at the official website www.upost.gov.in
Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2017
- 1 Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2017
- 2 UK Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2017
- 3 Uttarakhand Post Office Vacancy Details 2017
- 4 Community wise Post Details
- 5 District Wise Post Details
- 6 Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand Post Office Jobs 2017
- 7 UK Postal Circle Exam Important Dates:
- 8 How to apply for the Uttarakhand Postal Circle Vacancy 2017?
The Uttarakhand Postal Circle Department has released the job notice on the official website of the department i.e. www.upost.gov.in. The department is going to hire 579 number of candidates for the available posts of Gramin Dak Sevak. So, you can apply for Uttarakhand postal circle jobs 2017 on or before the last date of submission of application form i.e. 18th May 2017. More related information such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, how to apply process, important dates, etc. are provided in the article below.
UK Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2017
The Uttarakhand Postal Circle Department has recently released the job notice as the Uttarakhand Post Office Dak Sevak notification 2017 for Postman posts. All the candidates those who were looking for the Government jobs can apply for this recruitment notification. The recruitment board has declared the job notice for 579 number of vacancies for dak sevak posts in different department across the state. However, only the aspirants those who are eligible can apply for Uttarakhand Postal Circle posts 2017.
Uttarakhand Post Office Vacancy Details 2017
- Name of the Organization: Uttarakhand Postal Circle Department
- Total No. of Vacancies: 579 posts
- Name of the Posts: Gramin Dak Sevak
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.upost.gov.in or www.appost.in/gdsonline
Community wise Post Details
- UR category: 357 posts
- OBC category: 82 posts
- SC category: 121 posts
- ST category: 19 posts
District Wise Post Details
|Name of the Districts||Total No. of Posts|
|Almora District||98 Posts|
|Chamoli District||89 Posts|
|Dehradun District||73 Posts|
|Nainital District||63 Posts|
|Pauri District||60 Posts|
|Pithoragarh District||122 Posts|
|RMS DN DIVISION||8 Posts|
|Tehri District||66 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand Post Office Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: All the interested candidates those who are willing to apply for the recruitment process must have passed the class 10th/ Matriculation and should have minimum 60 days computer training certificate.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates those who are interested in applying for the application process must lie in between 18 years to 40 years as on the last date of submission of application form.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a great amount of pay scale i.e. Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-.
Application Fee: The candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category as provided below.
- 100 for General/OC category applicants
- No application fee for female/ ST/ SC category applicants.
UK Postal Circle Exam Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 19th April 2017
- The Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 18th May 2017
How to apply for the Uttarakhand Postal Circle Vacancy 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.upost.gov.in
- On the home page, search for the official notification of Uttarakhand Post office Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs and read it completely before applying for the application form.
- All the candidates those who find themselves eligible can click on Apply Online link.
- Enter all the personal, academic qualification details in the provided fields.
- Later, upload the scanned copies of all the supporting certificates if necessary.
- Pay the application fee on the basis of your category (Male/ Female).
- At last, click the submit option and complete the online registration process.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
Official Website: www.upost.gov.in