UCOST Recruitment 2017 For Project Staff Posts. Apply for 72 Apprentice Posts at the official website www.ucost.in
UCOST Recruitment 2017
UCOST is also called as Uttarakhand State Council for Science and Technology. The department has released the recruitment notice 2017 at the official website of the department i.e. www.ucost.in. There are 72 number of vacancies for the post of Project Staff Posts in the department. All the eligible and interested candidates can attend the Walk-in Interview on the scheduled dates i.e., 13th April 2017. More information related to the posts details, age limit, educational qualification, and application process are discussed in the article below. Applicants are suggested to refer it before applying for the recruitment process.
www.ucost.in UCOST Recruitment 2017
Uttarakhand State Council for Science and Technology has currently released the notice for the 72 Chemists, Assistants, Project Manager posts. Applicants those who have possessed class 10th/ 12th/ Graduation Degree/ Post Graduation Degree can apply for the UCOST Jobs 2017. It is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the jobs in this department. Candidates are suggested to prepare well for the interview. As they will be selected for the released posts on the basis of their performance in this walk-in interview.
UCOST Job Details 2017:
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand State Council for Science & Technology (UCOST)|
|Name of the Post||Project Staff posts|
|Total No. of Vacancies||72 Posts|
|Job Location||Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Walk-in Interview Date||13th April 2017|
UCOST Vacancy Details 2017
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Total No. of Posts|
|Total Vacancies||72 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for UCOST Project Manager Jobs
Educational Qualification: Applicants those who are interested for the released posts should have completed the education as per their qualification for the released posts.
- Chemist posts: M.Sc. in Chemistry or Graduation with Chemistry and minimum 3 Years’ Experience in Water Quality Analysis.
- Laboratory Assistants Posts: Graduation with Chemistry as one of the subject.
- For the remaining posts refer the official notification.
Age Limit: Refer the official notification available at the official website of the department. The age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per their category.
Selection Process: The selection process of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in the Walk-in interview on the scheduled dates.
Pay Scale: Applicants who will be selected for the released posts will get a great amount of pay scale i.e. given below.
- Chemists posts: Rs. 12,000 per month
- Laboratory Assistants posts: Rs. 7,200 per month
- Sampling Assistants posts: Rs. 6,000 per month
- Project Manager posts: Rs. 33,600 per month
How to apply for the Uttarakhand UCOST Recruitment 2017?
- All the applicants who are eligible are suggested to check the official notice for more detailed information.
- All the eligible applicants have to attend the walk-in interview.
- Candidates have to attend the walk-in Interview on 13th April 2017 to the postal address mentioned below in this web page.
Dehradun and Uttarakhand Residential University,
- Walk-in interview date: 13th April 2017
Official Website: www.ucost.in