Latest Update(25th August 2016): Telangana state public service commission Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2016 Apply for 2444 vacancies available at www.tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2016
Telangana state public service commission (TSPSC) is organizing the recruitment drive to select 2444 candidates for the post of Gurukul teachers in various departments. This year the written exam will be conducted for the position of Gurukul teachers for which 2444 vacancies are there in many departments. Latest and most updated information regarding the selection procedure is given in this site. With the help of this site candidates can get all the necessary information and procedure to apply for the teaching post in all the departments notified by TSPSC in 2016.
TSPSC Vacancies 2016
This year in 2016 TSPSC is having total 2444 vacant posts for the teaching positions in all the departments which include Tribal welfare department, Social welfare department , Gurukul school, BC school department, Minority school Department etc. for the year 2016 for different positions in various departments. All the eligible candidates who have the necessary qualification for the jobs can apply online form the official web site of the TSPSC department before the last date and can appear for the written test which will be followed by the interview of the selected candidates.
TSPSC Recruitment Details 2016:
Name of the Organization: Telangana state public service commission
Total no. of posts: 2444 posts
- BC Welfare Department : 377 posts
- Minority School Department : 630 posts
- Social Welfare Department : 758 posts
- Tribal Welfare Department : 436 posts
- Gurukul school Department: 313
Job Location: Telangana
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Recruitment 2016:
Educational Qualification: Following are the basic educational qualification which the candidate should have to apply for the post for TSPSC departments. The candidate should be a graduate from a university of good repute or from the university which is recognizes by the Indian government. It is also important for the candidate to qualify the TET or CTET exam conducted by the state board and the CBSE respectively.
Age Limit: The applicant should have the minimum age of 18 years and the age should not exceed 35 years. The required relaxation is given to the candidates of various categories according to the rules of the Indian governments.
- Candidates belonging to general categories have the age limit form 18 years to 35 years.
- The candidates of SC and ST categories have been given the age relaxation of 05 years.
- The candidates of OBC categories have the relaxation of 03 years in their age.
Selection Process: The selection process is very simple and consists of two steps. The first step for selection will be by a written test and this will be followed by the second step which is the round of personal interview of the candidates selected by the step
Application Fees: Candidates of general category will have to pay application fee of Rs 100/ and the candidates belonging to other categories will pay the amount of Rs 50/.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online on the official website of TSPSC i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in. The date of applying online will be updated soon.
Steps To Apply Online Application:
- Login to the official website of TSPSC www.tspsc.gov.in
- The candidate will click on the career option.
- The applicant will select the post you want to apply for
- Fill in the application form with the required details of educational qualifications.
- Always take out the print out of the form for further use.
Important dates to remember:
- Online submission Date starts from: To be Updated soon
- Last date of submission of online forms: To be updated soon
- Last date to receive the hardcopy of the application: To be updated soon
The other details will be updated soon on our website regarding the filling up of the application forms, syllabus, admit card, results.