Telangana state public service commission Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2016 Apply for 4111 vacancies available at www.tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2016
Telangana state public service commission (TSPSC) is organizing the recruitment drive to select 4111 candidates for the post of Gurukul teachers in various departments. This year the written exam will be conducted for the position of Gurukul teachers for which 4111 vacancies are there in many departments. Latest and most updated information regarding the selection procedure is given in this site. With the help of this site candidates can get all the necessary information and procedure to apply for the teaching post in all the departments notified by TSPSC in 2016.
TSPSC Vacancies 2016
This year in 2016 TSPSC is having total 4111 vacant posts for the teaching positions in all the departments which include Tribal welfare department, Social welfare department, Gurukul school, BC school department, Minority school Department, etc. for the year 2016 for different positions in various departments. All the eligible candidates who have the necessary qualification for the jobs can apply online from the official website of the TSPSC department before the last date and can appear for the written test which will be followed by the interview of the selected candidates.
TSPSC Recruitment Details 2016:
Name of the Organization: Telangana state public service commission
Total no. of posts: 4111 posts
- BC Welfare Department: 377 posts
- Minority School Department: 630 posts
- Social Welfare Department: 758 posts
- Tribal Welfare Department: 436 posts
- Gurukul school Department: 313
Job Location: Telangana
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Recruitment 2016:
Educational Qualification: Following are the basic educational qualification which the candidate should have to apply for the post for TSPSC departments. The candidate should be a graduate from a university of good repute or from the university which is recognized by the Indian government. It is also important for the candidate to qualify the TET or CTET exam conducted by the state board and the CBSE respectively.
Age Limit: The applicant should have the minimum age of 18 years, and the age should not exceed 35 years. The required relaxation is given to the candidates of various categories according to the rules of the Indian governments.
- Candidates belonging to general categories have the age limit from 18 years to 35 years.
- The candidates of SC and ST categories have been given the age relaxation of 05 years.
- The candidates of OBC categories have the relaxation of 03 years in their age.
Selection Process: The selection process is very simple and consists of two steps. The first step for selection will be by a written test, and this will be followed by the second step which is the round of personal interview of the candidates selected by the step
Application Fees: Candidates of general category will have to pay application fee of Rs 100/- and the candidates belonging to other categories will pay the amount of Rs 50/-.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online on the official website of TSPSC i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in. The date of applying online will be updated soon.
Steps To Apply Online Application:
- Log in to the official website of TSPSC www.tspsc.gov.in
- The candidate will click on the career option.
- The applicant will select the post you want to apply for
- Fill in the application form with the required details of educational qualifications.
- Always take out the print out of the form for further use.
TSPSC Recruitment Important dates:
- Online Submission Date starts from: To be Updated soon
- Last date for submission of online forms: To be updated soon
- Last date to receive the hard copy of the application: To be updated soon
The other details will be updated soon on our website regarding the filling up of the application forms, syllabus, admit card, results.