Tripura PSC Recruitment 2017 Apply for Forest Rangers Posts at the official website www.tpsc.gov.in
Tripura PSC Recruitment 2017
- 1 Tripura PSC Recruitment 2017
- 2 About Tripura Public Service Commission:
- 3 Tripura PSC Vacancy Details 2017:
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for TPSC Vacancy 2017:
- 5 Important Dates:
- 6 How to apply for TPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2017?
- 7 Postal Address:
- 8 Tripura PSC Result 2017:
- 9 Official Website: www.tpsc.gov.in
The department of the Tripura Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notice to hire the candidates for the released posts. The authority members have invited the offline application forms from the talented and young candidates for 08 forest rangers posts. It is a great chance for the applicants who are interested those who want to make their career in this field. So, candidates who are interested may apply offline for TPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date which is 11 April 2017. All the eligible candidates may get the Tripura PSC Job Application Form 2017 from this our official website that is www.tpsc.gov.in. Candidates can find more details related to the age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, how to apply procedure, etc. in the article below.
About Tripura Public Service Commission:
The provision for constitution of Public Service Commission was first incorporated under Article 96C of the Govt of India Act 1919. Thereafter in 1923 ‘Lee Commission’ was formed for purpose of formulating the principles, terms, and conditions of Public Service Commission. So, as per the recommendations of ‘Lee Commission’ Federal Public Service Commission was formed in the India for the first time, on 1st October 1926. Lee Commission also suggested for the formation of the Provincial Public Service Commissions.
Tripura PSC Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Department: Department of Forest
- Total No. of Posts: 08 Posts
- Name of the posts: Forest Rangers
- Job Location: Tripura
- Applying Mode: Offline
- Official Website: www.tpsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for TPSC Vacancy 2017:
Educational Qualification: Candidates who are interested in applying for the released posts should have Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering of any authorized board or university.
Age Limit: The upper age limit of the candidates should be 40 years as on 11 April 2017. The age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category aspirants.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get the pay scale of Rs. 5700/- to Rs.24000 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected for the release posts on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the following.
- Preliminary Exam (100 % MCQ),
- Main Exam (600 marks),
- Physical Efficiency Test (will be organized by the Forest Department),
- Personal Interview (75 marks).
Application Fees: The interested candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category provided below.
- For General Category candidates: Rs.150/-
- For ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped candidates: Rs.100/-
- Starting Date to submit the TPSC Application Form: Started
- The Last date to submit the TPSC Application Form: 11 April 2017
How to apply for TPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department that is www.tpsc.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the recruitment section.
- Now, candidates need to select “Forest Ranger, Department of Forest” link.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with all the correct information.
- Attach all the necessary documents with it.
- Send the application form along with self-addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs.05/- (rupees five) to the postal address provided below.
Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat
Tripura PSC Result 2017:
Applicants who have attended the recruitment for these posts in different departments must check the official website of the department for their results. The full information of Tripura PSC Recruitment 2017 result will be declared on the official web page.