TNPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply for 85 Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent, & other posts Available at the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Recruitment 2016-17
Good news for the aspirants those who are looking for the jobs in the state of Tamil Nadu as the Tamil Nadu PSC has currently issued an official notice related to the TNPSC Deputy Collector Recruitment 2016. The total number of vacancies released are 85 for the various posts of Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent. The applicants those who meet the overall eligibility criteria conditions in all the aspects are invited to apply for the Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy 2016-17 through online mode by visiting the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in on or before 8th December 2016. More information regarding this recruitment are provided below, check the eligibility conditions in all the aspects, from the details provided below.
TNPSC Deputy Collector Recruitment 2016
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission shortly known as TNPSC is amongst one of the state government departments. TNPSC is responsible for governing the issued recruitments of the state’s public services. It is an updated version of Madras Service Commission. The Tamil Nadu state public service commission came into action by the Madras Legislature in the year 1929 along with the first Provincial Public Service Commission in India. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission works as per the Article 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the Constitution of India.
tnpsc.gov.in Vacancy Details 2016:
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Total Number of Posts: 85 Vacancies
Name of Posts:
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 34 Posts
- Deputy Collector – 29 Posts
- District Officer – 08 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner – 08 Posts
- District Employment Officer – 05 Posts
- District Registrar – 01 Posts
Mode of Applying: Online
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Educational Qualification: Applicants who are willing to apply for the recruitment must have completed a degree or diploma or Graduation Degree in appropriate field. Aspirants are suggested to refer the official notice for detailed info on educational qualification criteria.
Age Limit: For all the vacancies except for the post of Assistant Commissioner the age limit should be in between 21 years to 30 years. And for the post of Assistant Commissioner, the age limit is as follows:
- For applicants possessing any degree, the age limit should be in between 21 years to 30 years.
- For applicants possessing B.L. Degree of any University or Institution authorized by the University Grants Commission 21 years to 31 years.
Note: Upper age relaxation of five years will be given to the applicants who are in a reserved category.
Pay-Scale: Applicants those who will be selected for the desired post will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade pay Rs. 5400/-
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure of the applicants will depend on their performance in the Written Examination and Oral Test in the shape of a personal interview.
Application Fee: The applicants those who are interested in applying for the recruitment has to pay Rs. 75/- as exam fee and Rs. 50/- for One Time Registration. No application fee for ST/ SC category aspirants.
TNPSC Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 09th November 2016
- The last Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 08th December 2016
- The last date for the submission of Application Fee: 10th December 2016
- Date of TNPSC Written Exam 2016: 19th February 2017
How to Apply Online Application for TNPSC Jobs 2016-17:
- Visit the official website of the TNPSC department i.e. tnpsc.gov.in.
- Then click on the official notice and read it carefully.
- If you find yourself eligible then click on the Apply online link, only after meeting the eligibility criteria conditions.
- Register for the recruitment and fill your online application form.
- Click on the submit option after rechecking the filled application form.
- Take a print out of it for future use.