TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2017 Apply for 333 Assistant Agricultural Officer Posts at the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC AAO Jobs 2017
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification to fill up 333 number of vacancies for the posts of Assistant Agricultural Officer. The department has requested the application forms from the candidates who are talented and are eligible for the desired posts. Applicants who have qualified Higher Secondary Exam, Two years Diploma in Agriculture from the Institution Authorised by the government of Tamil Nadu or any other institutions under the control of the commissioner of Agriculture from authorised university or board are eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs 2017. Candidates must have maximum age of 18 years and age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category applicants as per the rules and regulations of the Government.
All the other necessary details of TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria conditions, application fee, salary structure, how to apply, pay scale, dates, age limit, admit card, result and other information are available in the article below.
tnpsc.gov.in job details 2017
- Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Name of the Post: Assistant Agricultural Officer
- Total Number of Posts: 333 vacancies
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Higher Secondary Exam, Two years Diploma in Agriculture from the authorised institution by the government of Tamil Nadu or any other institutions under the control of the commissioner of Agriculture or affiliated with Tamil Nadu Agriculture University.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit of the candidates to apply for TNPSC Notification 2017 should be 18 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category applicants.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected for the desired posts according to the candidate’s performance on the following.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: Applicants who are interested have to pay Rs.150/- as an application fee and who have already registered in one-time registration system paying Rs.150/- as one-time registration fee are exempted from paying.
Pay Scale: Applicants who will be selected will get the great pay scale of Rs. 5,400/-to Rs. 20,200/- with the Grade pay of Rs. 2,800/- for Assistant Agricultural Officer post as per the rules and regulations of the government.
How to apply for the TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Jobs 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Search for the recruitment tab and open the application form
- Fill the online application form with essential information
- Upload the latest scanned copy of the documents like passport size photograph and signature
- Now, verify the information and click on the submit option
- Then, application form will be displayed on the screen
- Download the application form and save it
- Take a print out of it for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application Form – 8th March 2017
- The Last date to Submit the Online Application Form – 7th April 2017
- The Last Date for payment of Application Fee Online– 11th April 2017
- Date of Written Exam – 2nd July 2017