TN TRB PG Assistant Recruitment 2017 Apply for 1663 Physical Education Directors Grade-I Posts at the official www.trb.tn.nic.in
TN TRB Recruitment 2017
- 1 TN TRB Recruitment 2017
- 2 Teacher Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu Notification 2017
- 3 www.trb.tn.nic.in Post Graduate Assistant Recruitment
- 4 Subject Wise Tamil Nadu TRB Vacancies 2017
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for TN TRB Recruitment 2017
- 6 TN TRB Exam Dates 2017:
- 7 How to apply for the TN TRB PG Recruitment 2017?
- 8 TN TRB Exam Admit Card 2017
The Tamil Nadu Teacher’s Recruitment Board (TN TRB) has released an official job notice for 1663 number of vacancies for the posts of Post Graduate Assistants/ Physical Educational Directors Grade-I Posts. TN TRB Physical Education Directors Notice 2017 has been declared to invite the online application form for the applicants those who are searching for the recent government jobs in the state of Tamil Nadu. As issued in Tamil Nadu Teacher’s Recruitment Board 2017 Notice, candidates need to complete the post-graduation degree in the relevant subject with B.Ed. Candidates can go to the official notice for the post wise educational qualification information. All the applicants those who are eligible and are interested are required to apply online through the official website on or before the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 30th May 2017.
Teacher Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu Notification 2017
The applicants those who are willing in applying for the application form need to have the age limit not more than 57 years as on 1st July 2017, also the age relaxation for the reserved category candidates will be provided as per the norms of the Government. The application fee for the General/ OBC category applicants is Rs. 500/- and for the reserved category candidates is Rs. 250/- through online mode before the last date of the submission of application fee. Other more details related to the released posts are provided in the article below such as how to apply procedure, application fee, selection process, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, etc. So, candidates are suggested to just have a look. Only the application form of the candidates who will satisfy the eligibility criteria conditions will be considered by the authority members.
www.trb.tn.nic.in Post Graduate Assistant Recruitment
|Name of the Commission||Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Post Graduate Assistants/ Physical Educational Directors Grade-I Posts|
|Total Number of vacant posts||1663 Posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Starting Date to apply online for the application form||10th May 2017|
|Last Date to apply online for the application form||30th May 2017|
|PG TRB Exam Date 2017||02nd July 2017|
Subject Wise Tamil Nadu TRB Vacancies 2017
- Bio Chemistry – 1 posts
- Botany – 87 posts
- Chemistry – 168 posts
- Commerce – 125 posts
- Economics – 139 posts
- English – 231 posts
- Geography – 18 posts
- History – 146 posts
- Home Science – 7 posts
- Maths -180 posts
- Micro Biology – 1 posts
- Physics – 176 posts
- Political Science – 24 posts
- Physical Director Gr-I – 39 posts
- Tamil – 218 posts
- Telugu – 1 posts
- Zoology – 102 posts
Eligibility Criteria for TN TRB Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Applicants those who are interested for the released posts must have completed the PG Degree in the relevant subject with B.Ed. to apply for the TN TRB PG Assistant Recruitment 2017.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates who are willing to apply for the application form must not exceed 57 years of age. Refer the official notification for detailed information.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Written Exam
- Verification of documents
Pay Scale: The applicants those who will be shortlisted for the released posts will get a great amount of salary as per the norms of the organization i.e. Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 Grade Pay Rs.4800/- per month.
Application fee: Interested candidates need to pay the application fee as per the norms of the government and as per their category on or before the last date of the submission of application fee i.e. general and OBC category candidates Rs. 500/- and SC/ ST category candidates Rs. 250/-.
TN TRB Exam Dates 2017:
- Release date of Official Notification: 09th May 2017
- Starting date to apply online for the application form: 10th May 2017
- Closing date to apply online for the application form: 30th May 2017
- PG TRB Exam Date 2017: 02nd July 2017
How to apply for the TN TRB PG Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.trb.tn.nic.in
- Download the TN TRB PG Recruitment Notice 2017 and read the notification carefully.
- Now, click on the direct link available to apply online.
- Fill the information in the relevant fields.
- Pay the application fee as per their category.
- After verifying all the information, click on the submit option.
- Download it and take a print out of it for future use.
TN TRB Exam Admit Card 2017
As per the official notification, the candidates are suggested to download their exam hall ticket as soon as it is released on the official website. The officials will issue the admit card 10-15 days before the exam.
Official Website: www.trb.tn.nic.in