TamilNadu Post Office Recruitment 2017 Apply for TN Post Office Gramin Dak Seva 128 vacancies at www.indiapost.gov.in
TamilNadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- 1 TamilNadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- 2 TN Post Office Recruitment 2017
- 3 www.indiapost.gov.in GDS Recruitment 2017
- 4 TamilNadu Post Office GDS Job Details
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for TN Post Office Jobs 2017
- 6 Steps to Apply for TamilNadu Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017
- 7 Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
The TamilNadu Postal Circle has released the TN Postal Circle Notification 2017 for the Gramin Dak Sevak posts. There are 128 vacancies available which the organization is planning to fill by recruiting deserving yet eligible candidates. The registration for the same has started; all the interested candidates are required to fill the application form as soon as possible. The application form is available on its official website www.indiapost.gov.in, candidates are required to submit the application form before the last date of submission that is 9th May 2017.
TN Post Office Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are looking for the Gramin Dak Sevak jobs for the TamilNadu state are required to fill the Online Application for the same as the registration for this job opening has been started from 10th April 2017 and candidates are required to submit the application form before the last date that is 9th May 2017 along with the fees. But before submitting and filling up the application form, candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria first as well as terms and conditions mentioned on the application form.
www.indiapost.gov.in GDS Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||TamilNadu Postal Circle|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Number of the post||128 Posts|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||10th April 2017|
|Last date to Apply||9th May 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
TamilNadu Post Office GDS Job Details
|Category||Number of Post|
Eligibility Criteria for TN Post Office Jobs 2017
The candidate must have the passing certificate for Class 10th which must be from the recognized institute and board. Apart from this, candidate must also have the knowledge of the Computer along with the 60 days training certificate.
To appear in the TN Police Recruitment, the candidate’s minimum age must be 18 years and the maximum age must be of 40 years of age to apply for TamilNadu Postal Circle recruitment 2017 whereas the organization also gives the age relaxation for the TN Post Office Vacancy of up to 5 years for the SC/ST category belongings and up to 3 years for OBC Category candidates.
Candidate who belongs to the OBC Category has to pay 100INR as the application fees whereas if the candidate belongs to the SC/ST category then he or she does not require paying any fees.
The selection of the candidate will be based on the Merit List. After the completion of the online form, candidate will found the merit list which will be released by the organization.
Steps to Apply for TamilNadu Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017
- Candidates are required to login to its official website indiapost.gov.in to apply for TamilNadu Postal Circle Jobs 2017.
- Candidates are required to search for the link to “Apply TN GDS Posts” at the home page.
- In the other redirected page, candidate will find the name of the various states.
- Click on the TamilNadu state and search for the TN Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
- Candidates are required to read all the terms and conditions mentioned on the application form.
- If the eligibility criteria match, then he or she can apply for this job opening.
- Candidates are required to fill all the details mentioned on the application form.
- After filling up the application form, candidate has to upload the scanned document and photograph.
- After completing all these formalities, candidates are required to submit the application form along with all the documents.
- Take a print out of the registration form and keep it secure for future reference.